How vitcmaxing is supposed to reduce bloat?

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
high cortisol is unavoidable with bad looks

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Brio said:

It's likely you have a lot of sodium in your diet, unless you eat atypically for an Italian. If you have water retention (excess sodium is not the only cause), Vitamin C-maxing helps with stabilization. So many other benefits for skin too, collagen production, etc. It's good for a skinmaxing routine in general. I suggest having a lot of kiwis, guavas, mangoes, watermelon juice... forget pills, you don't need them.

This will help you if the cause of your facial bloating is related to water retention. It could be a combination of that, plus excess body fat (very likely). I recommend getting down to around 8% body fat and getting 1500% of your recommended daily Vitamin C daily. There are no risks involved with taking such a high dosage from foods, you can even get away with more according to Mayo Clinic...

Cutting down to around 1500 mg of sodium/day helps too.

Koksal Baba

Incel
You will never have an angular face you fucking block head.
Stop with this shit.
You need to find a way to make your eyes look less cucky and feminine. I don't even know how those were put on your blocky head in the first place.

Brio

Slayer
Koksal Baba said:
Stop with this shit.
You need to find a way to make your eyes look less cucky and feminine. I don't even know how those were put on your blocky head in the first place.

yesterday they told me I look like bayman from death or alive

Koksal Baba

Incel
Brio said:
Koksal Baba said:
Stop with this shit.

Lmao, legit.
But your face is like 100x more squarer than his. Your face is squarer than the actual square diagram.

Brio

Slayer
Koksal Baba said:
Brio said:

Lmao, legit.
But your face is like 100x more squarer than his. Your face is squarer than the actual square diagram.

lol