How to tweeze your shaft hair without pain

Jesus Christ

Normie
How to tweeze your shaft hair without pain

You gonna need:

1. a heating pad (not really necessary but it makes things easier)
2. tweezers

I use an old sock filled with rice that I put for 2 minutes in the microwave.
After applying the sock when my dick is warm and the pores opened, I start to pluck the shaft. It doesn't hurt much, just pinches a bit.

After removing 50-200 hundred hair (yeah, my shaft is hairy) it's done. A beautiful cock with smooth appearance.
I pluck around the base of the shaft a tiny portion where the pubes are too so it looks a bit bigger ;) but this is optional.

At least, that's how I do it. How do you do it ? Do you even tweeze ?

PS1:As for scrotum, I use a razor and soap and trim the pubes but don't shave it clean.
PS2: I use baby powder on the sides so it doesn't become moist and smelly on a daily basis.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I just shave the hairs on my shaft with my razor. But you have to be very careful. Because it's so easy to bleed.

Jesus Christ

Normie
alien said:
I just shave the hairs on my shaft with my razor. But you have to be very careful. Because it's so easy to bleed.

This itches like crazy 2 days after.

Joncoping

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
I used to just jerk off, then go in the shower for a couple hours with tweezers and pluck out all the hairs on my shaft.
Now I don't give a fuck I just use scizzors and trim them as low as I can get safely once a month or so
wtf why would you fap before doing that?