• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How to save Europe?

Danista

Joke
It's obvious that multiculturalism doesn't work. Europeans jsut give away their anchestors hard earned/fought achievements to foreigners who hate them for it. 
European governments (Western Europe especially) could easily introduce lucrative tax breaks for having children to your salary. Instead they should tax the rich/international corporations (they don't do it right now) and finance it that way.
It's driving me crazy. First, I don't want to risk my future/my relatives' future and second I want my culture/race to continue. The amount of European self-hate is enormous. I can't accept China possibly becoming the new first world while we go extinct.

It doesn't look better for the US either and their country is a rich shithole either way. Europe is/has been the highest state of human development that has ever been reached. People here now are self-hating neormarxists and too weak. 
It's not that we White Europeans have a chance to reach our former dominance ever again, now it's only about remaining existent AT ALL and ensure our wealth and the integrity of our societies.

Goodposter

Milf hunter
HQNP
Repatriation