How to safely remove moles at home

ZordoNado

Coper
Solcoderm

I removed like 10 moles with it, on body and face, Works great.
I did it at some local Dr so I don't know about sources but I'm sure that if you will search the web a little you will find. If I knew I can buy it online I wouldn't go to that Dr.
You just dip the stick (probably included) in the acid (don't need much just one dip) and spread it only on the mole (be careful) and make sure you cover it, will sting a little, after a few minutes the mole will change texture and will look darker and bigger, that's fine.
You can't wash the area for 3 days in a row if you want it to be effective.
In the next week the mole will become a scab, after 2 weeks or so it will fall - if it's not completely gone apply it again until it's gone.
Every skin is different some will get rid of the mole fast, others will need multiple treatments. Some will have a light scar instead of the mole (different areas of the body scars differently) other will have nothing.
Apply it on your body first to see how it goes for you, However I found that on the face scaring is very minimal and looks good, and I have shitty skin. 

Make sure you check with your dermatologist that the mole isn't cancerous looking before you apply.

No doctor will recommend it because it's off label / has no FDA approval.

This is the only method that I have personal experience with.

Another popular method online is Apple Cider Vinegar.
Full list of home mole removal methods: http://homeremediesforlife.com/moles-removal/

piX

Banned
MistGeburt3000 said:
Thanks.

I was trying to make a similar thread but to remove them with an iron soldering device i removed a few one and many sund freckles by this method.

Just heat up a needle and scratch them off

I removed every single dot on my body, thanks OCD

piX said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Thanks.

I was trying to make a similar thread but to remove them with an iron soldering device i removed a few one and many sund freckles by this method.

I did something similar, used the edge of the nail clipper to nip the dark spot (don't have any raised moles) and dug out every bit of dark skin. 50/50 chance it heals normal or with the spot still there, if the latter it wont work no matter how many more times I try.

Glad I have very few.

As for OP, there is a similar thing Deramtend I read about but it seemed a bit risky, this looks like the same thing. I'd like to know of it works when you apply it yourself, is self application on the face easy or hard?

ZordoNado

Coper
Machiavellian said:
piX said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Thanks.

I did something similar, used the edge of the nail clipper to nip the dark spot (don't have any raised moles) and dug out every bit of dark skin. 50/50 chance it heals normal or with the spot still there, if the latter it wont work no matter how many more times I try.

Glad I have very few.

As for OP, there is a similar thing Deramtend I read about but it seemed a bit risky, this looks like the same thing. I'd like to know of it works when you apply it yourself, is self application on the face easy or hard?

It's easy, takes a few seconds for each mole.