Lightskin

117 iq, african american/mixed
Birds
Semi high cheekbones + unrobust, flesh around the smile seems like it should show 10 teeth but only shows about 8 at the front.

What would be the best pallete widener for this. I already have a slight tooth gap and low to average size nose for my ethnicity, but dont want to exaggerate these by pallete widening, though it would bring me to a 6.67 to a > 6.9 for slightly better features. Not sure if invisalign pushes your maxilla back because people seem pretty blu pilled about it on .me

FACEandDnB

Coper
Mewslims
nigga im of age, could purchase any of these if needed
i need to know your age so i can recommend which device is best for you. nobody is denying the fact that you can buy an expander

:aspie:

nigga

FACEandDnB

Coper
Mewslims
perfect age for MSE. what is your IMW (inter molar width) ?

dasani

LOSER
HBO Manlets
Semi high cheekbones + unrobust, flesh around the smile seems like it should show 10 teeth but only shows about 8 at the front.

What would be the best pallete widener for this. I already have a slight tooth gap and low to average size nose for my ethnicity, but dont want to exaggerate these by pallete widening, though it would bring me to a 6.67 to a > 6.9 for slightly better features. Not sure if invisalign pushes your maxilla back because people seem pretty blu pilled about it on .me
how exactly would a palate widener help with this? lol it gonna lift your cheekbones boyo?