How To Reduce Sex Drive Chemically?

kibo

Chad
dont suppress but rather enjoy sexual energy you have been gifted with  :giggle:

kibo

Chad
http://tribes.tribe.net/ballinjectors/thread/822acf0c-215f-4e80-aece-33d28ac09b85
these slayers are injecting alcohol and calcium chloride on their eunuch journey 
[font='Bitstream Vera Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Hey Bruhanu! How's it going? Tonight (2/11/14) I injected my right testicle for the 10th time with Calcium Chloride and 151 proof Everclear. This time I injected a full 3cc's. Most I have ever injected at one time in my testicle. Has been almost 1hr some swelling that's about it. Hoping this will be the last in my right testicle. Going to wait a few days before I inject the left one. Hope your doing well and your journey is progressing as well as mine. Please keep us posted on your progress.[/font]
[font='Bitstream Vera Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Had my 2nd ultrasound in two weeks today. Urologist said my testicles are totally non-functional and will need to be removed by this fall. Journey nearing the end.[/font]
[font='Bitstream Vera Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Oh, and the eunuch calm? Hell yess!!! As a result of the lowered level of the drug Testosterone it is like being on a sedative, much more mellow, sometimes with a shuffling of the feet, if any of you have ever been on a good sedative! The driven, on edge, performance craziness is gone. I feel more myself off the drug T since age 12. I have had the desire to experience breast growth and to experiment with dressing and accessorizing female. I was not expecting that. With reduced T I find that as always known mentally emotionally more female while using needing T to support my male self. I like this new me I am able to experience. Thanks to all who have gone before me.[/font]

kibo said:
http://tribes.tribe.net/ballinjectors/thread/822acf0c-215f-4e80-aece-33d28ac09b85
these slayers are injecting alcohol and calcium chloride on their eunuch journey 
[font='Bitstream Vera Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Hey Bruhanu! How's it going? Tonight (2/11/14) I injected my right testicle for the 10th time with Calcium Chloride and 151 proof Everclear. This time I injected a full 3cc's. Most I have ever injected at one time in my testicle. Has been almost 1hr some swelling that's about it. Hoping this will be the last in my right testicle. Going to wait a few days before I inject the left one. Hope your doing well and your journey is progressing as well as mine. Please keep us posted on your progress.[/font]
[font='Bitstream Vera Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Had my 2nd ultrasound in two weeks today. Urologist said my testicles are totally non-functional and will need to be removed by this fall. Journey nearing the end.[/font]
[font='Bitstream Vera Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Oh, and the eunuch calm? Hell yess!!! As a result of the lowered level of the drug Testosterone it is like being on a sedative, much more mellow, sometimes with a shuffling of the feet, if any of you have ever been on a good sedative! The driven, on edge, performance craziness is gone. I feel more myself off the drug T since age 12. I have had the desire to experience breast growth and to experiment with dressing and accessorizing female. I was not expecting that. With reduced T I find that as always known mentally emotionally more female while using needing T to support my male self. I like this new me I am able to experience. Thanks to all who have gone before me.[/font]

:wtf:

kibo

Chad

Herald

Slayer
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Herald said:
Ok no seriously, is there any :ugh:

They all seemingly involve the suppression of testosterone which is unacceptable.

I think dat feel posted a thread on lupron, but I dismissed it.

Will look into anything atm.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
kibo said: