How to reduce face bloating

LordSUPER

Banned
I'm not sure if my face sometimes looks bloated because of water retention or hypertrophy of buccinators. 
If anything, I am underweight, so it's not fat but perhaps something else. 
I recognise that after eating lots of sugar and salt, my face loses the chiselled look, and I'm trying to maintain this. So apart from eating no sugar and salt, how do I reduce the face looking puffy?

noonz

Slayer
low sodium, vitamin c and drinkinga lot of water

have eaten several grams of vitc/day the last few days, lost 3 lbs of water weight

BlueBalls

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
have eaten several grams of vitc/day the last few days, lost 3 lbs of water weight

Might increase risk of nephrolithiasis (kidney stone)

BlueBalls said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

So what? Worst case I'm in some pain and get a paid sick leave because that's one of the few things my ultra expensive mandatory insurance actually pays for non-women/children/immigrants

BlueBalls

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
BlueBalls said:

So what? Worst case I'm in some pain and get a paid sick leave because that's one of the few things my ultra expensive mandatory insurance actually pays for non-women/children/immigrants

That shit is crazy painful bruh

BlueBalls said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

That shit is crazy painful bruh

my pain resitance is pretty solid. srsly not worried, if it happens it happens, looksmaxx or death

smellysocks

Gigachad
Dentist said:
You lot are fucking stupid man. If you have a bloated face (ACTUALLY bloated) then it's a bone problem usually. Just lol @ any of your ridiculous methods for getting rid of it

I agree for the most part. The reason people get more bloated as they age is not only because they become fatter over time, but their skin has no foundation to support it's inevitable sagging.

LordSUPER

Banned
Dentist said:
Some people just have shit soft tissue distribution due to genetics / bite  aswell. Il never get that lean faced look without getting my bite fixed for example, even at skeletal levels of bf

You're right, I was probably just coping when I thought that it was body fat LOL. The truth is my chin could come a little more forward, and that is what I think is making me look 'fat' or lazy when really its just the lower third needs fixing.

Ocho

Incel
Im naturally very lean so I can stay around 10% bf without worrying too much about what I eat.  I do keep the extra little bit of fat I have in my cheeks though so when I drop down to around 8% my face leans out a lot.  Just depends how you are put together so give losing some bf a try if you have some to lose.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Weak chin, weak mandibula,  bad cheekbones, high BF%. It's always those, and perhaps buccinators.

Weak chin, weak mandibula,  bad cheekbones, high BF%. It's always those, and perhaps buccinators.