How to profit from looks theory.

carl

Slayer
@MasterFaggot
@"Sui Generis II"

Semi Serious Post.

This paper

http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/10/2/20130966

shows that there is a strong correlation between looks and performance in the tour de france.

The business idea is simple.

When the next tour de france comes, bet on the best looking cyclists with poor betting odds, and bet against ugly cyclists with good betting odds. We will use a statistical model to exploit the arbitrage oppurtunity of the predictive value of the signal we are using (it is a lot), vs the betting odds (based on other signals, probabily unrelated to looks)

Since we are tapping into a signal that the public has deluded itself into believing doesn't exist, we stand to make buck with this information arbitrage.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
carl said:
@MasterFaggot
@"Sui Generis II"

Semi Serious Post.

This paper

http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/10/2/20130966

shows that there is a strong correlation between looks and performance in the tour de france.

The business idea is simple.

When the next tour de france comes, bet on the best looking cyclists, and bet against ugly cyclists. We will use a more sophisticated model to ensure that the bets will yield a profit according to the predictive value of looks (it is a lot)

Since we are tapping into a signal that the public has deluded itself into believing doesn't exist, we stand to make buck with this information arbitrage.
damn, this is kind of legit

i would be proud if you were my son

Kingler

Incel
Fuck, don't spread this knowledge around, delete this thread. I've already been doing this with other sports.

gandytime

Slayer
Sui Generis II said:
Good post.

I'm trying to think of a way where one could invest in different salesman (at like a sales expo) and place money behind the attractive salesmen to multiply my investments.

carl said:
@MasterFaggot
@"Sui Generis II"

We need to start measuring all sorts of different competitions (other sports/politics/award ceremonies) to determine if there's betting on the subject matter and whether there's a strong correlation between looks and the winners.
In the USA the tallest President candidate always won.

feg

Chad
this should work in other fields too
[hr]
Reflex said:
Op is gay dont listen to him

please
lol you moron I'm a faggot too thus I can tell who's hot even if I wouldn't fuck them since I prefer femboys and traps over the jocks

feg

Chad
vanillestorms said:
Lol this is bullshit.
lol I got more than enough money to test it and even if it's true and gets published people will ignore it, just fucking lol

rugby1233

Chad
gandytime said:
Sui Generis II said:
Good post.

I'm trying to think of a way where one could invest in different salesman (at like a sales expo) and place money behind the attractive salesmen to multiply my investments.

We need to start measuring all sorts of different competitions (other sports/politics/award ceremonies) to determine if there's betting on the subject matter and whether there's a strong correlation between looks and the winners.
In the USA the tallest President candidate always won.
No.

feg

Chad
Miroslav Chad said:
Kingler said:
Fuck, don't spread this knowledge around, delete this thread. I've already been doing this with other sports.
successfully?
nah I think he's trolling