How to prevent incel anger from spilling over into other arenas?

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
This evening, I berated a Puerto Rican kid for 10 minutes for fucking up a heist in GTA Online. I felt badly afterwards and am considering sending him a message to apologize. I do not want my own problems and frustrations to harm others. I said things that are unlike me and I feel the need to repent. How does one contain all of their pain?

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
just lol buddy boyo said:
I try to jack off more to stem incel rage/frustration

I'll just get throwed instead, my friend. Do you feel the pain? I feel the pain. I accept it into my body and it makes me whole. Tomorrow, aim for more pain.

Franktank

Normie
Lmao i would sometimes fuck up missions on purpose just because i feel like it.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Franktank said:
Lmao i would sometimes fuck up missions on purpose just because i feel like it.
There is a special circle of hell reserved for people like you, my friend. 
LostTuna said:
lmao but really smoke more weed. my tolerance is so fucked up but when i take dabs or eat a high dose of edibles i become much more high inhibition and considerate of others

I just want to be pure. I ordered some promethazine tablets. I'm gonna crush them up and mix them in my B-tier local rapper codeine.

Use prostitutes (they are shit though I hate hookers how can you get hard when there are rules and a pimp with a gun hiding in the broom closet in case you try something you shouldn't) and set dates for surgery.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
LostTuna said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
There is a special circle of hell reserved for people like you, my friend. 

I just want to be pure. I ordered some promethazine tablets. I'm gonna crush them up and mix them in my B-tier local rapper codeine.
can u get that shit OTC by itself in the US?

Promethazine? You gotta hit up an online pharm. You can't get codeine legally.

StraxcityIsGod said:
Use prostitutes (they are shit though I hate hookers how can you get hard when there are rules and a pimp with a gun hiding in the broom closet in case you try something you shouldn't) and set dates for surgery.

Yeah, I'm on the road to maxfac. Currently in braces, which pretty much make me invisible to females. I will never visit a prostitute.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
LostTuna said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
Promethazine? You gotta hit up an online pharm. You can't get codeine legally.

Yeah, I'm on the road to maxfac. Currently in braces, which pretty much make me invisible to females. I will never visit a prostitute.

why not dude?

Well, I'm a virtuecel at my core. Also, my wiener doesn't work that well anymore for a variety of reasons. I mostly want a girl to love me and hold me down.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
LostTuna said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
Well, I'm a virtuecel at my core. Also, my wiener doesn't work that well anymore for a variety of reasons. I mostly want a girl to love me and hold me down.

gotta respect a young rich non-black-Nword promoter of black culture that has principles and integrity. we need more good ppl like u in this world. penises will be a thing of the past soon enough and u can always fix yours if your ED is drug induced.

me, u, tyger and hood rych will never be at peace until we can love and be loved by a non-primitive girl and fall asleep in her arms.
Once Luan and I win the lottery, we'll all meet up in Paris and try absinthe from the 1800s.

IncelFTW

Coper
Gots 2 Ball said:
This evening, I berated a Puerto Rican kid for 10 minutes for fucking up a heist in GTA Online. I felt badly afterwards and am considering sending him a message to apologize. I do not want my own problems and frustrations to harm others. I said things that are unlike me and I feel the need to repent. How does one contain all of their pain?

you have every right to get mad, heists take so fucking long to setup with all the loading and cutscenes, then some fucker quits right at the start and you gotta re-do it all, people are cunts online