How to make my dick look bigger

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Forget about bluepill hanging, extensors, jelqing etc Tell me about a substance I could be taking in order to make it look more vascular and overall bigger. How does cialis/ viagra etc work ? It give a half inch + impression or not ?

I already have a 7+ inches dick but with 30% of women watching porn and the number increasing, I do feel insecure.
 

Currycel

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,535
Reputation
3
Jesus Christ said:
Forget about bluepill hanging, extensors, jelqing etc Tell me about a substance I could be taking in order to make it look more vascular and overall bigger. How does cialis/ viagra etc work ? It give a half inch + impression or not ?

I already have a 7+ inches dick but with 30% of women watching porn and the number increasing, I do feel insecure.

Wow dude. Tell that to a guy with barely a 5 inch dick  :suicide:
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Currycel said:
Jesus Christ said:
Forget about bluepill hanging, extensors, jelqing etc Tell me about a substance I could be taking in order to make it look more vascular and overall bigger. How does cialis/ viagra etc work ? It give a half inch + impression or not ?

I already have a 7+ inches dick but with 30% of women watching porn and the number increasing, I do feel insecure.

Wow dude. Tell that to a guy with barely a 5 inch dick  :suicide:


It doesn't look that big with my frame and height. And bear in mind all women have had plenty of dick, including threesomes and watch masturbate to porn regularly.
 

Currycel

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,535
Reputation
3
Jesus Christ said:
Currycel said:
Wow dude. Tell that to a guy with barely a 5 inch dick  :suicide:


It doesn't look that big with my frame and height. And bear in mind all women have had plenty of dick, including threesomes and watch masturbate to porn regularly.

True but that makes it worst for someone with a small dick. Girls would probably say your dick is slightly above average. For me, they would probably laugh in my face. I wouldn't worry about my dick size if I were in your position
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Jesus Christ said:
Currycel said:
Wow dude. Tell that to a guy with barely a 5 inch dick  :suicide:


It doesn't look that big with my frame and height. And bear in mind all women have had plenty of dick, including threesomes and watch masturbate to porn regularly.
Never had a complaint on length and I'm also 7" now (post-PE, so just lol that you don't believe it works). How big is your girth?
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Nizoral Babe said:
Jesus Christ said:
It doesn't look that big with my frame and height. And bear in mind all women have had plenty of dick, including threesomes and watch masturbate to porn regularly.
Never had a complaint on length and I'm also 7" now (post-PE, so just lol that you don't believe it works). How big is your girth?


Tell more about your PE delusions. Before and After pics ? Steroids ?

Not sure about my girth. I rarely have a 100-120% eraction nowadays. I jerk off 1-4 times a day and most of the times I just ejaculate with it 80% erect or so.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Jesus Christ said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Never had a complaint on length and I'm also 7" now (post-PE, so just lol that you don't believe it works). How big is your girth?


Tell more about your PE delusions. Before and After pics ? Steroids ?

Not sure about my girth. I rarely have a 100-120% eraction nowadays. I jerk off 1-4 times a day and most of the times I just ejaculate with it 80% erect or so.
Although I haven't updated it yet, you can check out my PE thread here:

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=3367

No steroids were used - but I'll use them soon.
 
Top