• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how to make money off the internet?

I cannot deal with people and id rather be dead than have to commute daily during winters and during hot summers jesus fucking christ.

I NEED a source of income off the internet, anything around 1000 USD would basically save my life, i dont care about living frugally as long as I can live a NEET life without having to deal with normalfags, i will go insane.

So tell me how would I make money off the internet. Everything i've seen so far looks like bs. I have no idea how people make it. All this keyword searching niche work is a fucking waste of time.

elm said:
if you gotta ask, then you will make change/wont make any money at all

fuck this fucking inner circle shit, it cannot be that difficult

i hate normalfags on youtube making a living off that for example, its so easy for them

i hate how everything is about having the most traffic possible and normalfags can get traffic and make money out of it in endless ways, measure a grumpy ass aspie like me cant get any, if i was 8+ i would get away with it even with a shitty personality but no, i had to be an averagecel. FUCK

SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
Forex or Poker. 
Both very risky and difficult however

i want something that you can keep scaling into more an more, just like fagtubers get more and more subscribers and more money as time goes on
those two are basically gambling and you need money to gamble anyway

Lorebin

Regular
Go out and start doing pranks then post it on youtube

Joncoping

Regular
Sell drugs op. All the online drug dealers in the UK are northerners (low IQ subhumans) so how hard can it be.

Do you have a second language, you could also look into translating documents.

Joncoping said:
Sell drugs op. All the online drug dealers in the UK are northerners (low IQ subhumans) so how hard can it be.

Do you have a second language, you could also look into translating documents.

im not low inhib enough

i've looked into transalted but it pays like shit, sort of m-turk amazon type rates, repetitive and probably worse than mcdonalds... :help:

White God

Regular
actual zombie said:
Lorebin said:
Go out and start doing pranks then post it on youtube

i cant do that, not a normalfag, and i dont have any friends to hold the camera for me

White God said:

a waste of fucking time, just people selling premium content to each other
"pay to see the rest of my guide" type of shit

You have to dig to find a method but they're there

springfield

Banned
Invest in stocks buddy boyo. I just made $8,000 going long on a penny stock today.

alien

Machine
Rotters
Forex or Poker. 
Is Forex legit for making money in the stock market?

They have index funds and I hear that's a legit safer investment for making money. Instead of investing in invidividual stocks (which is more volatile).

Poker is gambling. There is a higher chance that you will lose than win. It takes a lot of skill (and some luck) to win big in poker. The stock market is also gambling too technically. But I'd imagine it's easier to make money in the stock market than in poker. lol. Most people who play poker are going to lose. Since the house has to get its cuts. This means that there have to be more losses than gains in order for the house to make money.

alien said:
Forex or Poker. 
Is Forex legit for making money in the stock market?

They have index funds and I hear that's a legit safer investment for making money. Instead of investing in invidividual stocks (which is more volatile).

Poker is gambling. There is a higher chance that you will lose than win. It takes a lot of skill (and some luck) to win big in poker. The stock market is also gambling too technically. But I'd imagine it's easier to make money in the stock market than in poker. lol. Most people who play poker are going to lose. Since the house has to get its cuts. This means that there have to be more losses than gains in order for the house to make money.

Yes indices are  much less volatile than individual stocks  since they are less affected by individual buyers and sellers

As I have said poker is risky but it is possible to win. I know someone who made £30,000 in 6 months through poker

alien

Machine
Rotters
Yes indices are  much less volatile than individual stocks  since they are less affected by individual buyers and sellers

As I have said poker is risky but it is possible to win. I know someone who made £30,000 in 6 months through poker
Would you recommend the indices on Forex? There is a Forex Canada account. There is a risk-free demo where they give you $50k in "play money" as well.

I'm in Canada but it looks like Forex Canada allows you to invest in American, European, Japanese, etc. indices. The market in Canada right now is pretty weak because our economy is heavily dependent on oil (we have lots of oil per capita in Canada) and oil prices are down. My mutual funds with my current investment firm lost money (probably because of the oil crash). So it would probably make more sense for me to invest in foreign markets right now.

alien

Machine
Rotters
FacialBones said:
get a real job you piece of shit
A lot of rich people these days do nothing but trade stocks, attend stockholder meetings and schmooze with fellow one-percenters...

Look at Donald Trump. He was born into wealth. What has he done other than buy and sell, schmooze with fellow one-percenters, make media appearances, star in his own TV show and run for President? They say he "built" an empire. But all he did was hire people to build his empire for him... If I inherited wealth, even I can do this. My advisors would let me know if I'm doing a bad deal or not. Or they'd recommend me to go for certain deals. And then I'd get my PR person to handle the media (Trump is charismatic so he doesn't need a PR person).

TRT

Joke
spend a year learning/researching poker then just grind multiple of the mind-numbing microstakes tables.

or bot online games, i pay my rent via runescape lol.

To any of you fucking retards saying that "poker is gambling", you are correct. It is gambling, if you suck. There would be no such thing as a professional poker player if it was pure gambling.

alien said:

Would you recommend the indices on Forex? There is a Forex Canada account. There is a risk-free demo where they give you $50k in "play money" as well.

I'm in Canada but it looks like Forex Canada allows you to invest in American, European, Japanese, etc. indices. The market in Canada right now is pretty weak because our economy is heavily dependent on oil (we have lots of oil per capita in Canada) and oil prices are down. My mutual funds with my current investment firm lost money (probably because of the oil crash). So it would probably make more sense for me to invest in foreign markets right now.
Yes I'd recommend experimenting with a demo account to develop a working strategy. Large swings are rare with indices so as long as you are able to determine the overall trend you should be able to make a small profit.

Oil on the other hand is a highly volatile commodity so swings can be huge and the risk is much greater.