• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How to know if your ugly or not. (No aspergers thread)

When you talk to women, they look other way or give you a cold blank stare on their faces.
When you message women they either completely ignore you or take hours to respond, even if they respond its usually one worded answers like '' I have been busy sorry,''
When you're on the train or any other public place, most women keep distance from you, that means both standing up and sitting down.
When you're with a group of males, and a female is within that same social circle, and you try to talking to HER, she gives you this odd look and talks to other friend instead.
When women constantly talk about their boyfriends in front of you.
They only use for favors, like work etc.

Obviously when you're in a club, or bar and you try to dance with them they flat out laugh at you, and walk away.
If you manage to arrange a date she flakes on you.
If you're in a workplace environment or school, college, you will hear rumors of girls talking behind your back about how much of a creep you were or did something that chad would get away with it.

Ziggy

Banned
Youwontevenknowme said:
When you talk to women, they look other way or give you a cold blank on their face.
When you message women they either completely ignore you or take hours to respond, even if they respond its usually one worded answers like '' I have been busy sorry,''
When your on the train or any other public place, most women keep distance from you, that means both standing up and sitting down.
When with your a group of males, and there is a female their, and you try to talking to HER, she gives you this odd look and talks to other friend.
They only use for favours, like work etc.

Obviously when your in a club, or bar and you try to dance with them they flat out laugh at you, and walk away.

That feel when my manlet friend tried to dance with some girl, she looked him up and down and started laughing shaking her head. In his defense he isn't incel, he keeps approaching and does get action sometimes.

AlwaysLearning

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
:suicide:

I had to deal with all of this before. The 4th one hurt a lot.

"When your with a group of males, and a female is within that same social circle, and you try to talking to HER, she gives you this odd look and talks to other friend instead."

happend to me last week bro , I tried to talk to her about classes but she gave me a small fucking response and then starts to talk to my other friend about something else.

fuck man i really need to ascend!!

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Agree on all of them except the talking about their BF thing. They'll do that to create jealousy with guys they like. I know I talk about other girls when I'm with a girl I like to display that I have options. Pre selection theory

Faded

Joke
Can you blame ugly people for going er? Honest question, idk

UglyNormalFag said:
Agree on all of them except the talking about their BF thing. They'll do that to create jealousy with guys they like. I know I talk about other girls when I'm with a girl I like to display that I have options. Pre selection theory

When a girl mentions a guy she went on a date with, or mentions a bf I assume = automatically disinterested. I had sex with a girl who had a bf, but she never mentioned it to me...her friend on the other hand mentioned it eventually :lol:

AlwaysLearning

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:

When a girl mentions a guy she went on a date with, or mentions a bf I assume = automatically disinterested. I had sex with a girl who had a bf, but she never mentioned it to me...her friend on the other hand mentioned it eventually :lol:

Slayer 

AlwaysLearning said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Slayer 
God I wish boyo

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Youwontevenknowme said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Everything happens to me frequently.

Brutal bro we're in this together.

I used to chat with some hottie back in the days. We spoke together via some chat rooms and she didn't know what I look like. She had a very intimate relationship with me, she told me about her relationships, lesbian experiences etc. I visited some music festival with a group of people once, and I met her there. She pretended she didn't see me as soon as she recognized I was THE guy.

However, it's not black & white. There are days when I experience what you desribe in OP and there are days I experience the exact opposite. I don't stare at people, so I am "protected" against the non-verbal response, but I was on a road trip with a bunch of friends about a year ago and they told me girls were frequently checking me, albeit I didn't see anything like that. Or I was in a half empty tram once and some girl broke my comfort zone as soon as she enterednthe tram. She was basically pushing herself at me to the extent it felt uncomfrotable. I had to take a seat at the opposite end of the tram because I felt threatened. The same thing happens to me when I talk to strangers, there arendays they are extremely nice and appreaciative to me and there are days they are cold and distant.

It's definitely not related to the looks, because I look the same. Some other principle has to play a role. I believe people can unconsciously detect the specific vibes that cannot be processed consciously.

inferiortool

Rotter
The last one was the most painful, they always called me creep and this is 100% due too my overbite.

modified

hairloss expert
Youwontevenknowme said:
When you talk to women, they look other way or give you a cold blank on their face.
When you're on the train or any other public place, most women keep distance from you, that means both standing up and sitting down.
When you're with a group of males, and a female is within that same social circle, and you try to talking to HER, she gives you this odd look and talks to other friend instead.
They only use for favors, like work etc.

Obviously when you're in a club, or bar and you try to dance with them they flat out laugh at you, and walk away.
If you're in a workplace environment or school, college, you will hear rumors of girls talking behind your back about how much of a creep you were or did something that chad would get away with it.

Cool thread bro. I wrote a similar one here:

The Revulsion Response - How You Know You're Ugly

We're on the same page.

Some of yours aren't 100% though. I'm short, scrawny, asian, ugly as fuck but people like me and I'm socially dominant, so no way in hell would I get the bolded one for example.

LordSUPER

Banned
I've experienced these a lot. The worst part is I'm good looking (girls calling me an 8/10, rejecting 3 other girls, being called model by people at school) however this one GODDESS bone structured girl treated me like SH!T and I don't know whyyyyy!!!. It just scars me for life. She said I was wierd, creepy and rejected me like 3 times (non verbally) and you know who she goes for?
:what:
She goes for some FUCKING 5/10 TALL GUY JUST BECAUSE HE SPOKE TO HER IN A WIERD IMMATURE WAY! He's the epitome of a Cuck-face, except he made her laugh so now she's needy for him. Bluepilled girls need to just go.away.

inferiortool

Rotter
JustTheWayYouAre said:
inferiortool said:
The last one was the most painful, they always called me creep and this is 100% due too my overbite.

Nonsense. You look good.

I will send you a pic of worst angle, my overbite is no joke.