how to kill ones self without upsetting mama?

A

animalia

Guest
,fuck it... just answer. admins/mods, dont delete

my mama is going to be suicidal if i die.

i think of the lies she'll think and be told, i cant be at peace when i'm hurting the only on who loved me unconditionally


pls none of your shitty contrarian opinions, you are helping me or SHUT UP.



PS to you guys who talk romantically about suicide but are still alive, WTF. i'm asking for straightforward advice, i'm very serious i'm not just masturbating over escapism, i'm really going to do it and dont feel like sharing why.
 
A

animalia

Guest
calling suicide crew
@lono
@"asian male"
@vertu
@betaeurasiancuckold
@bojack
@Jawline
@mrz
@puanewb
@fuckthis
@"chris hemsworth"
@mistgeburt3000
@"master baitor"



i might have missed names, i've seen you all at least think suicidal thoughts once

im offline in 10 minutes
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
animalia said:
calling suicide crew
@lono
@"asian male"
@vertu
@betaeurasiancuckold
@bojack
@Jawline
@mrz
@puanewb
@fuckthis
@"chris hemsworth"
@mistgeburt3000
@"master baitor"



i might have missed names, i've seen you all at least think suicidal thoughts once

im offline in 10 minutes
you forgot me of that list
[hr]
animalia said:
PS to you guys who talk romantically about suicide but are still alive, WTF. i'm asking for straightforward advice, i'm very serious i'm not just masturbating over escapism, i'm really going to do it and dont feel like sharing why.
2edgy4me
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
There are several ways. You can go on a trip to europe and disappear. You can pretend you met a girl and are traveling interstate to go see her and then disappear.

You could hire someone to pretend to be you for a year aftr ur dead. They would send ur mom texts and emails and leave prerecorded voicemessages and send pre-taken pictures.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
op have you thought about boring yourself to death? it's very easy you sit in a room and look at the wall doing nothing, then you just die of boredom
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
how about this?



you could meditate and burn yourself alive, then leave a note for your mother that it was for spiritual enlightenment and you became a Buddha
 

Demislayer

Chad
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
5,896
Reputation
2,213
You have to die as a hero. I know you are a pathetic lazy piece of shit who would rather kill himself than try to get better or to talk to a girl. If you had the balls to become someone like che guevara and do some kind of heroic shit that kills you. But ofc your only skill is to type on keyboard so just wait for the grim reaper to end the useless "life" that you never truly lived
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
you could also ask the ISIS to behead you, just go to some arab shithole and piss on the coran in a public place
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
IcedEarth said:
how about this?



you could meditate and burn yourself alive, then leave a note for your mother that it was for spiritual enlightenment and you became a Buddha
:facepalm:
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
what about viagra overdose?

take a bunch of it and do a pornscene, you will go out with a bang
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
165
Reputation
0
paint yourself black and go live in Russia

sign yourself up for medical research

have sex with a prostitute who you suspect has AIDS

liquid diet for a year

paint yourself black and resist arrest by a cop in USA
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
WhiteMenCan said:
have sex with a prostitute who you suspect has AIDS
it takes 2,500 penetrations to get AIDS from an HIV+ woman presuming she got it because she needs 1,200 unprotected sex acts from HIV+ men, that means all of them must have it to infect her, or 300 needle sticks from drug abuse which would be more common but you can filter that out

just saying, most escorts who work alone can be rawdogged
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
WhiteMenCan said:
paint yourself black and go live in Russia

sign yourself up for medical research

have sex with a prostitute who you suspect has AIDS

liquid diet for a year

paint yourself black and resist arrest by a cop in USA




 
Top