How to kill a hangover?

I was wasted for the last few days.Now i feel like shit.What is your cure?

dota2

Normie
:gandy: " rest so u can recover obv. and if u have to be functional in few minutes buy some drugs"

dota2 said:
rest so u can recover obv. and if u have to be functional in few minutes buy some drugs
:gandy:
I slept for 10 hours and maybe just a little bit better.

Anakind

King of Chads
Do squats! They cure everything including cancer. :lol:

BlackPill

Banned
Only way to cure a hangover is to stop consuming alcohol and give your body time to recover.

Also just admit you are no better than a drug addict despite the legal aspect of your past-time.

I have the worst hangover today. Sometime in the early morning I yakked hard until my throat got all torn up and bloody. Then a couple hours later I yakked up all the water I had drank mixed with blood. 

Now I no food or liquid left in my body and I am trying to curb the dizziness long enough to go the grocery store

ilikedicks

Coper
BlackPill said:
Only way to cure a hangover is to stop consuming alcohol and give your body time to recover.

Also just admit you are no better than a drug addict despite the legal aspect of your past-time.
^ This also drink non-alcoholic beverages to help flush it out of your system.

Gum said:
I have the worst hangover today. Sometime in the early morning I yakked hard until my throat got all torn up and bloody. Then a couple hours later I yakked up all the water I had drank mixed with blood. 

Now I no food or liquid left in my body and I am trying to curb the dizziness long enough to go the grocery store
That sounds really bad.You may have an ulcer.Are you an alcoholic?

Yanis Varoufakis said:
Gum said:

That sounds really bad.You may have an ulcer.Are you an alcoholic?

I just go on benders and do stupid shit that ends up like this. Last night I was drunk and hungry with no food around so I ate a whole tub of super chunky natural peanut butter by the spoonful. That shit is hard to puke up but I actually felt better afterwards cause there was way too much in my system.

Gum said:
I just go on benders and do stupid shit that ends up like this. Last night I was drunk and hungry with no food around so I ate a whole tub of super chunky natural peanut butter by the spoonful. That shit is hard to puke up but I actually felt better afterwards cause there was way too much in my system.
well all that is left now is the suffering

even this shit is better than being at work. my headache cleared up now all I got is my hurt throat.  I just went to the store now gonna make some mac and cheese. shit will soothe my throat no question