Comprehensive guide for women
1. Be hot
2. Have sex with him regularly
BONUS
3. Don't be a bitch
To difficult for sloots of today.

Neo

Coper
Unrealistic even if the women isn't bitching all the time, is hot and sexually available. I would never be loyal to a women if I were a Chad. It doesn't even register in my mind.

Currycel

Normie
Neo said:
Unrealistic even if the women isn't bitching all the time, is hot and sexually available. I would never be loyal to a women if I were a Chad. It doesn't even register in my mind.
Well if you're Chad they allow you to cheat on them. I have actually done tinder experiments and asked women this. They actually say that they wouldn't care if chad cheated on them as long as he only loved them. If youre chad girls will do anything for you

Neo

Coper
Currycel said:
Neo said:
Well if you're Chad they allow you to cheat on them. I have actually done tinder experiments and asked women this. They actually say that they wouldn't care if chad cheated on them as long as he only loved them. If youre chad girls will do anything for you

I guess you can even get away shitting on their mouths if you're Chad.

Btw, post your social experiments here if you can.

Currycel

Normie
Neo said:
Currycel said:

I guess you can even get away shitting on their mouths if you're Chad.

Btw, post your social experiments here if you can.
Ok eventually I will. I only have their watssap picture since I actually s t a fake one up but I still have their messages saved. I'll post the important things eventually. I talked to them for a but before they opened up