How to have a social life

Lorebin

Normie
I basically have no friends, no gf. I finished the school in which I was lonely, talking only to few guys. They threated me as a time-filler inside the school. I had one friend but eventually he got his own life, love etc. I haven't talked to anyone since few months. I was working too but it was a toxic place full of hatred to each other between employees. Last time I talked to a girl more than 15 minutes .. was I am shy and weird so I don't fit to 80% of population and won't make a close relationship with most of people. Does that mean I will continue my life completely lonely, doing boring things like job and not taking a part in any social activities? It's more like being dead than alive.

Browcel

Chad
If you are out of school its going to be tough to get inside a social circle/meet new ppl.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
How old are you? You went to college yet? College is the last chanse you get, once school is truly over, It will become REALLY difficult.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Browcel said:
If you are out of school its going to be tough to get inside a social circle/meet new ppl.
if he's here it means he's fucked in the head and that's a bigger issue

Browcel

Chad
IcedEarth said:
Browcel said:
if he's here it means he's fucked in the head and that's a bigger issue
true