How to guarantee slayer son

Find out the timespan of when conception can happen upon sex.

Now when that critical period of fetal development occurs just rub androgel on your wifes back.

If it's a boy, name him chad. If it's a girl, the androgel wont matter her quality of life is already assured for simply being a girl. Worst case scenario is she will have a gender identity issue you can spot before puberty and turn her into a trans male before it is too late for height, and he will be a slayer due to the androgel in the womb.

P

Perfectly Sane

How to actually do that:

1) Go to an orphanage
2) Pick a kid with slayer looks and adopt him

Perfectly Sane said:
How to actually do that:

1) Go to an orphanage
2) Pick a kid with slayer looks and adopt him
Not my genes

This is about having your genes represent a chad.

asapanon

Cuck
Also

Marry up genetically. Only reproduce with a tall beautiful woman with a high iq, and no predisposition to mental illness, genetic diseases, or obesity.

P

Perfectly Sane

Not happening. Not with those genes.

He won't be deformed, sure.
Slayer? No.

Maximus said:
If you were forced to be on this website you should not be giving some kid subhuman genes. The cycle must end.
Prenatal T is one of the 4 biggest factors that determines who is incel and slayer. Pubertal T and breathing being 2 of the 4 and than genetics.

He will be guaranteed a slayer pass with this method for the prenatal T factor. I will make sure he nose breaths. As for pubertal test I will supply him with test and DHT upon entering puberty. My genes will only be half of his which isn't to say my genes are bad, I just got one droopey eye due to an accident and a Ryan Gosling & Adrien Brody tier fWHR midface thanks to orthodontics.

Only thing I lack in genes is frame, which the prenatal T and pubertal enhancement will more than cover

My genes will be passed onto a slayer.

Machiavellian said:

Now when that critical period of fetal development occurs just rub androgel on your wifes back.

If it's a boy, name him chad. If it's a girl, the androgel wont matter her quality of life is already assured for simply being a girl. Worst case scenario is she will have a gender identity issue you can spot before puberty and turn her into a trans male before it is too late for height, and he will be a slayer due to the androgel in the womb.
Elegantly simple.
Fuck me, I wonder if it would work...

You wouldn't even have to try and time it too accurately, just when you are actively trying to conceive with your woman, make her apply androgel everyday, or often enough that a stable level high enough to work is present in her blood.

How long post conception would she need to oiled up in androgens too I wonder

Irrevocably Autarded said:
Machiavellian said:

Elegantly simple.
Fuck me, I wonder if it would work...

You wouldn't even have to try and time it too accurately, just when you are actively trying to conceive with your woman, make her apply androgel everyday, or often enough that a stable level high enough to work is present in her blood.

How long post conception would she need to oiled up in androgens too I wonder
There is a particular few days where androgen exposure has a progound effect on the brain, and another gap for the 2:4 digit ratio.

I don't want my wife to get ideas of cuckolding me from weeks of androgel

Red pill: IF you are an incel then there is a 99% chance that your son also will be. Only exception is if you reproduce with an exceptionally robust and tall polynesian woman, and inject the young lad with test through puberty.

Demgainz

Normie
Chris Hemsworth said:
Red pill: IF you are an incel then there is a 99% chance that your son also will be. Only exception is if you reproduce with an exceptionally robust and tall polynesian woman, and inject the young lad with test through puberty.
Legit. My dad is a long nosed potato but thanks to mother's robustness me and my brother came out decent looking.

Sports and nutrition are very important imo.