• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How to get wider nostrils?

DarknLost

Joke
Title.

My nostrils are so narrow that they look ugly and femine. How do I make them wider,more muscular? Only surgery,or perhaps scretching would help too? I want them like Brad Pitt’s for example

Lesbo Babo

Zombie nature
DarknLost said:
Title.

My nostrils are so narrow that they look ugly and femine. How do I make them wider,more muscular? Only surgery,or perhaps scretching would help too? I want them like Brad Pitt’s for example

Mewing

Face pulling

testosterone  listen before and after a workout 

Nose excercises

Move to a hoter  place (climate could shape your face and nose)

Estrogen blockers  listen 3 times a day and eat a shieet ton of kale that reduces estrogen.

Steroids 

Wolfs law (punch your nose everyday for it to get bigger) I don’t recommend this

:inlove:

Unfortunately there isn’t enough evidence that this works so your best bet is to take surgery (the best method IMO)

Surgerymax

Educational Account
Lesbo Babo said:
DarknLost said:
Title.

Mewing

Face pulling

testosterone  listen before and after a workout 

Nose excercises

Move to a hoter  place (climate could shape your face and nose)

Estrogen blockers  listen 3 times a day and eat a shieet ton of kale that reduces estrogen.

Steroids 

Wolfs law (punch your nose everyday for it to get bigger) I don’t recommend this

:inlove:

Unfortunately there isn’t enough evidence that this works so your best bet is to take surgery (the best method IMO)

Don't waste your time on anything mentioned above except surgery.

Even surgically this is not always easy to accomplish.

RussianChad

Regular
dude you’re not fully developed yet at your age
i’m afraid you’re starting developing bdd instead lol
you look ideal for your age and your nostrils aren’t narrow at all
don’t do anything with your face instead of non-forced mewing and maybe modest chewing. 
you don’t need any procedures or surgeries and probably won’t need ever
the best you can do for your looks is to not ruin it and to keep your young healthy looks: eat healthy, work out (but not too much), avoid smoking, drugs and alcohol