How to get hollow cheeks?

Owl

Normie
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
1,001
Reputation
1
U haz to have da good bonesttductresz???222223 ^,.\_^^^
 

Bishōnen

Coper
Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Messages
753
Reputation
0
Owl said:
U haz to have da good bonesttductresz???222223 ^,.\_^^^
What bf would you guess miro at?


also top tier taste in women tbh
 

BlkWdw

Normie
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
1,965
Reputation
1
Get really skinny or low body fat. I'm 5'6 and weigh 115-120. When I drop to 110 I get the hallows but I'd rather eat lol.
 

KingMe

Chad
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
5,461
Reputation
2
Buccinator hypotrophy by performing the correct swallow.
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
KingMe said:
Buccinator hypotrophy by performing the correct swallow.
Swallowing properly only stops you from hypertrophying buccinators in the wrong way. Hollow cheeks are caused by exercising the buccinators, most commonly by sucking something
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
352
Reputation
0
ARCHANGEL said:
KingMe said:
Buccinator hypotrophy by performing the correct swallow.
Swallowing properly only stops you from hypertrophying buccinators in the wrong way. Hollow cheeks are caused by exercising the buccinators, most commonly by sucking something
seriously ?

If i smoke ?

Lol people who smoke have them..
 

KingMe

Chad
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
5,461
Reputation
2
ARCHANGEL said:
KingMe said:
Buccinator hypotrophy by performing the correct swallow.
Swallowing properly only stops you from hypertrophying buccinators in the wrong way. Hollow cheeks are caused by exercising the buccinators, most commonly by sucking something
Interesting, do you have a source for this?
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
SuperSlayerAce said:
ARCHANGEL said:
Swallowing properly only stops you from hypertrophying buccinators in the wrong way. Hollow cheeks are caused by exercising the buccinators, most commonly by sucking something
seriously ?

If i smoke ?

Lol people who smoke have them..
There is a difference in appearance between 'ill, sickly, gaunt hollow cheeks' and healthy sculpted strong buccinator cheeks
[hr]
KingMe said:
ARCHANGEL said:
Swallowing properly only stops you from hypertrophying buccinators in the wrong way. Hollow cheeks are caused by exercising the buccinators, most commonly by sucking something
Interesting, do you have a source for this?
Common sense, my friend.
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
352
Reputation
0
ARCHANGEL said:
SuperSlayerAce said:
seriously ?

If i smoke ?

Lol people who smoke have them..
There is a difference in appearance between 'ill, sickly, gaunt hollow cheeks' and healthy sculpted strong buccinator cheeks
[hr]
KingMe said:
Interesting, do you have a source for this?
Common sense, my friend.
If i suck something like a pen i aspire this will this work ?

Help i need you tips bro
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
SuperSlayerAce said:
ARCHANGEL said:
There is a difference in appearance between 'ill, sickly, gaunt hollow cheeks' and healthy sculpted strong buccinator cheeks
[hr]

Common sense, my friend.
If i suck something like a pen i aspire this will this work ?

Help i need you tips bro
You need to suck something that is large to stretch the muscles.
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
352
Reputation
0
ARCHANGEL said:
SuperSlayerAce said:
If i suck something like a pen i aspire this will this work ?

Help i need you tips bro
You need to suck something that is large to stretch the muscles.
Something like my hand ?

A pen is okayh ?
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
SuperSlayerAce said:
ARCHANGEL said:
You need to suck something that is large to stretch the muscles.
Something like my hand ?

A pen is okayh ?
a pen is way too small. If you dont feel any strain then its not big enough. It has to hurt. Just like the gym, if you lifted a 1kg you would feel nothing, now make it a 10kg and you suddenly start to feel something.
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
352
Reputation
0
ARCHANGEL said:
SuperSlayerAce said:
Something like my hand ?

A pen is okayh ?
a pen is way too small. If you dont feel any strain then its not big enough. It has to hurt. Just like the gym, if you lifted a 1kg you would feel nothing, now make it a 10kg and you suddenly start to feel something.
are u serious or kidding me
 
Top