'How to get alot of matches on tinder'

This proves what Ive been saying all along, that most women who are on online dating are just bored and looking for someone to give them attention and entertain them. Its yet another reason as to why numbers game is so crucial, because youre basically competing for the small minority of women on online dating who are actually interested in meeting a guy from online.

I sincerly doubt that this guy is getting laid frequently unless he puts in a shit ton of effort.

I remember several years back when I was using a pua text on my profile that was kind of funny and then I proceeded to have normal conversations with girls saying regular stuff like "Hi" and very frequently girls would reply with something along the lines of "Is that the best youve got? I thought you were gonna be funny because of your profile :)" Basically them pleading for me to entertain them because theyre bored. 

I also remember back when I put in straxcity tier levels effort into talking to girls and a couple of them would be sufficently entertained that they actually masturbated for me on cam but then they would refuse to give me their phone number, because I was obviously not good enough and they were not at all interested in actually meeting up with someone irl, it was just a game where they wanted my attention online when they were bored.

Nautical: "But my cool, normal 6.5/10 buddies are getting laid all the time from tinder"

- No shit, but if you look through their tinders youll see that guys who are good looking also only fuck a tiny minority of all their matches. Believing that most girls online are dtf if youre just good looking enough is coping, theyre mainly there for attention and a minority of them at any given time are actually interested in meeting up with anyone.

Nautical said:
What are u on about ? 'Cool and normal ' ?
Ignore that, I think I misinterpreted the thread. So the guy in the video is doing a male model experiment?