HOW TO GET A REVENGE ON THIS SLUT? ADVISE ME

THATS NOT A TROLL

[[ WHAT SHE DID ]]
SHE GIGGLED AT ME IN FRONT OF ME!!! (not behind my back, IN FRONT OF ME!)

[[ STORY ]]
FIRST FEW TIMES SHE LAUGHED HARD AT MY JOKES
THEY WERE A BIT SELF DEPRECATING LIKE
"I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS UNI, FUCK THIS SHIT, DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON"
I THOUGHT WE HAD A REAL CONNECTION, THE CONVO WAS SMOOTH, AND FUNNY
I THOUGHT SHE R.E.S.T.E.C.P.A'D ME

BUT THEN I NOTICED SHE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME NEXT TIME WE MET
"LIKE WHEN WE MET THE SECOND TIME SHE EXPECTED ME TO SAY SOMETHING SELF DEPRECATING, SHE HAD THIS STRANGE SMILE ON HER FACE
IT WAS SUCH A SUBLIME YET SO VISIBLE TRANSITION

IT WAS EITHER GREAT SYMPATHY orrrrrrr SHE JUST STARTED TO THINK OF ME AS A FUCKING CLOWN

RATHER SOMETHING CLOSER TO THE SECOND OPTION BUT I 100% THINK SHE THINKS IM JUST THERE FOR HER ENTERTAINMENT

[[ SOLUTION ]]
SOLUTION IS ONLY ONE - FUCKING REVENGE
I NEED TO GET THIS SMILE OUT OF HER FACE

STALKED HER FB:

I KNOW SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY AND I MEAN IT
CRAZY FOR ANIMAL RIGHTS ETC ETC

ITS JUST A MATTER OF EXCELLENT STORY, OR A PUNCHLINE DEALT

SUGGESTIONS?

My ideas:

0. GET HER IN AN ISOLATED LOCATION BY ASKING TO ACCOMPANY ME WHILE SMOKING A CIGARETTE

1. Safe one - TELL A REGULAR JOKE ABOUT THE UNI SHIT AND STUFF AND ASK HER WHAT'S SHE GIGGLING AT

IF THIS DOESNT PUT HER OFF I WOULD USE A SAYING WE HAVE IN HERE ABOUT THIS KIND OF A THING (STUPID LAUGHTER)

2. Unsafe one - TELL A STORY ABOUT ANIMAL RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED LIKE TORTURE ETC

THEN DEAL A PUNCHLINE - "BUT THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS WHATSOVER" "I THINK THEY JUST FUCKING ACT UPON INSTINCT"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT INCREASING THE PUNISHMENT FOR ANIMAL TORTURERS" etc etc etc etc

3. Hardcore one - TELL A STORY ABOUT MY GRANDMA ASKING ME TO PUT OFF OUR DOG FOR 50 BUCKS AND ME HAVING A SHORTAGE OF MONEY AT THE TIME

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
just ignore her. act  like you just used her to vent, now act indifferent, and give her at max an hello.
when you walk past her, make sure she reads in your face your desire to not talk to her. make you r hello sound forced.
normalfags do this all the time.

DOLPHMOGGED said:
just ignore her. act  like you just used her to vent, now act indifferent, and give her at max an hello.
when you walk past her, make sure she reads in your face your desire to not talk to her. make you r hello sound forced.
normalfags do this all the time.
I THOUGHT ABOUT NOT ANSWERING HELLO OR JUST WALKING AWAY
THE PROBLEM WITH IGNORING THOUGH IS THAT SHE MIGHT:

1) THINK I'M WEIRD, AWKWARD, SHY
2) SHE MIGHT NOT GET HER FEELINGS CRUSHED

THAT'S WHY THE ONLY OPTION OF IGNORING HER IS BLATANT OBVIOUS IGNORING HER

LIKE TURNING AROUND ON MY HEEL ONCE WE LOCK EYES AND WALKING SOMEWHERE TO AVOID HER, THEN GOING BACK TO WHERE I WAS GOING

THIS TAKES HUGE FUCKING LEVEL OF BEING EVIL THOUGH
IT DESTROYS YOU IT WAS ONCE DONE TO ME BY SOMEBODY WHO I BARELY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT AND IT FUCKING CRUSHED ME

I'M NOT EVEN SURE SHE LAUGHED AT ME TO BE HONEST
SHE SEEMS SO FUCKING FRIENDLY

A

athmbyty

You are such a cuck.

Doesn't seem like she was laughing AT you.

Be dom and assertive next time. You might even get a date if you ask well, boyo.

athmbyty said:
You are such a cuck.

Be dom and assertive next time. You might even get a date if you ask well, boyo.

FUCKING HOPE GIVING PIECE OF SHIT

STOP BLUEPILLING ME

SHE DOESN'T TREAT ME WITH RESPECT
(SHE ALSO DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT TREATS ANYBODY WITH ANY RESPECT)

A

athmbyty

FLANGED ALPHA SLAYER FROM 2016 said:
athmbyty said:
You are such a cuck.

FUCKING HOPE GIVING PIECE OF SHIT

STOP BLUEPILLING ME

SHE DOESN'T TREAT ME WITH RESPECT
(SHE ALSO DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT TREATS ANYBODY WITH ANY RESPECT)
Proving your own point.

If that's her personality, I doubt she's singling you out.

If she meant to cause you harm, she wouldn't have even wanted to talk to you again, you self-conscious cuck.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Did you enjoy the video?
[hr]
@BlueBalls

mydougiefresh

Normie
FLANGED ALPHA SLAYER FROM 2016 said:
THATS NOT A TROLL

[[ WHAT SHE DID ]]
SHE GIGGLED AT ME IN FRONT OF ME!!! (not behind my back, IN FRONT OF ME!)

[[ STORY ]]
FIRST FEW TIMES SHE LAUGHED HARD AT MY JOKES
THEY WERE A BIT SELF DEPRECATING LIKE
"I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS UNI, FUCK THIS SHIT, DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON"
I THOUGHT WE HAD A REAL CONNECTION, THE CONVO WAS SMOOTH, AND FUNNY
I THOUGHT SHE R.E.S.T.E.C.P.A'D ME

BUT THEN I NOTICED SHE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME NEXT TIME WE MET
"LIKE WHEN WE MET THE SECOND TIME SHE EXPECTED ME TO SAY SOMETHING SELF DEPRECATING, SHE HAD THIS STRANGE SMILE ON HER FACE
IT WAS SUCH A SUBLIME YET SO VISIBLE TRANSITION

IT WAS EITHER GREAT SYMPATHY orrrrrrr SHE JUST STARTED TO THINK OF ME AS A FUCKING CLOWN

RATHER SOMETHING CLOSER TO THE SECOND OPTION BUT I 100% THINK SHE THINKS IM JUST THERE FOR HER ENTERTAINMENT

[[ SOLUTION ]]
SOLUTION IS ONLY ONE - FUCKING REVENGE
I NEED TO GET THIS SMILE OUT OF HER FACE

STALKED HER FB:

I KNOW SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY AND I MEAN IT
CRAZY FOR ANIMAL RIGHTS ETC ETC

ITS JUST A MATTER OF EXCELLENT STORY, OR A PUNCHLINE DEALT

SUGGESTIONS?

My ideas:

0. GET HER IN AN ISOLATED LOCATION BY ASKING TO ACCOMPANY ME WHILE SMOKING A CIGARETTE

1. Safe one - TELL A REGULAR JOKE ABOUT THE UNI SHIT AND STUFF AND ASK HER WHAT'S SHE GIGGLING AT

IF THIS DOESNT PUT HER OFF I WOULD USE A SAYING WE HAVE IN HERE ABOUT THIS KIND OF A THING (STUPID LAUGHTER)

2. Unsafe one - TELL A STORY ABOUT ANIMAL RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED LIKE TORTURE ETC

THEN DEAL A PUNCHLINE - "BUT THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS WHATSOVER" "I THINK THEY JUST FUCKING ACT UPON INSTINCT"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT INCREASING THE PUNISHMENT FOR ANIMAL TORTURERS" etc etc etc etc

3. Hardcore one - TELL A STORY ABOUT MY GRANDMA ASKING ME TO PUT OFF OUR DOG FOR 50 BUCKS AND ME HAVING A SHORTAGE OF MONEY AT THE TIME

King Chad

Normie
Buy a leather jacket. A REAL ONE.

Wear it next time you see her. Say you got it skinned last week. You chose the cow too, it was nursing it's calfs but you said fuck it since they have no feelings and got them to murder the cow

King Chad said:
Buy a leather jacket. A REAL ONE.

Wear it next time you see her. Say you got it skinned last week. You chose the cow too, it was nursing it's calfs but you said fuck it since they have no feelings and got them to murder the cow
HOLY FUCK

:banderas::banderas: