How to fix a long midface?

Longface

Normie
How can I fix my long midface? Can a Lefort1 fix it? I think the maxilla have to be shortened am I right?

Franktank

Normie
Yes a LF should do it but depending on the severity might be too much

Giabiconi

Incel
Lefort osteotomy impacted upwards to correct vertical maxillary excess, yes. But you won't get it. You will mentally masturbate like an autistic child, like everyone else on this worthless site.

Longface

Normie
I'm asking because I'm having my surgery in 4 weeks (jaw surgery), I don't know if he wants to address this problem so I have to tell him what I want to do. My face is a mess....I have a retruded and long midface, an underbite, an asymmetry in my lower third, a narrow jaw and a narrow chin. I don't know if all this can be corrected with jaw surgery. 

My long mid-face fucks me up and I really want to fix it

Longface

Normie
Actually I do believe maxillary impaction can somehow shorten the midface but the problem is that not every person is suitable for this kind of surgery. I don't have a gummy smile so if they raise my upper jaw, my upper lip will cover my teeth when I smile. 

I'd need something to raise my upper lip so my teeth will show when I smile...anybody are aware of a surgery that can raise the upper lip?

Franktank

Normie
Longface said:
Actually I do believe maxillary impaction can somehow shorten the midface but the problem is that not every person is suitable for this kind of surgery. I don't have a gummy smile so if they raise my upper jaw, my upper lip will cover my teeth when I smile. 

I'd need something to raise my upper lip so my teeth will show when I smile...anybody are aware of a surgery that can raise the upper lip?
Lip lift