FireHaze

Gigachad
Sick of my current friends trying to convince me I can get attractive women. They're ugly and the girls they get are all fat mudshark landwhales but they delude themselves into thinking they're getting "bad bitches".

sub0

Cuck
Blue pill is an unconscious defense mechanism, if you try to red pill them they will get hostile, they are being attacked.

FireHaze

Gigachad
sub0 said:
Blue pill is an unconscious defense mechanism, if you try to red pill them they will get hostile, they are being attacked.
Yeah but I'm not really trying to redpill them. Trying to find friends who are already redpilled.

sub0

Cuck
FireHaze said:
sub0 said:
Yeah but I'm not really trying to redpill them. Trying to find friends who are already redpilled.
Don't know how to find red pilled pilled IRL, that's why we have sluthate, lookism, wizard chan etc..

Most of them realized that they're to ugly for this world so their in their basements listening to kpop and playing pokenigs until the day they die.

If you are really interested in this and not just yammering around like every other moron online, in that case look for the following people.

> guys who are in one-on-one sales
> bartenders
> security guards at clubs
> ambulance drivers
> guys who trade stocks
> small business owners
> practicing lawyers who go to court

allindaeyes

Banned
if ur a nigger, the women arent ugly to them, its objective but u have a non niggers taste. Niggers love phat women

youllnevermakeit said:
Your local gym or club promoters, even heroine/crack dealers in the ghettos are redpilled about the how world navigates .
Oh yeah when you are inexperienced with regular predictable folk you should just join with low class criminals, some brilliant ideas you give buddy boy.

allindaeyes

Banned
youllnevermakeit said:
Your local gym or club promoters, even heroine/crack dealers in the ghettos are redpilled about the how world navigates .
lol gymcells are not red pilled. The majority of the avg fag is trying to become gymcel these days in younger generations

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
maybe some philosophy club