How To: Find Out What You Really Look Like To Others

GottThaGod

Banned
The mirror doesn't show what you really look like. You need:

Ideal Light: Daylight in the summer is ideal. Go outside when its warm. From inside find a room with many windows. The more daylight the more accurate your looks. Don't use too much electric light. And dont try it when its dark. The more daylight, the more real your impression will be.

Ideal Camera: A real camera is ideal. You can also use your mobile camera.

Ideal Distance: The camera should film your complete height plus frame. A few footsteps will be enough if you want to focus on your face. For the complete height/apperance a little more distance is needed. The camera should be on the same line as your eyes/nose to get a realistic impression.

Ideal Facial Impression: To get a realistic view of your apperance talk ro the camera like its a person.

If you ve done all this your camera will show you a realistic version of HOW you appear to others.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
so basically at the beach in the afternoon using a 200eur dslr

GottThaGod

Banned
hbbx1997 said:
How about holding the camera with your hand?
Wil not work. Too little distance, will not show your complete height plus frame. Not a realistic version of yourself / How others see you

hbbx1997

Chad
GottThaGod said:
hbbx1997 said:
How about holding the camera with your hand?
Wil not work. Too little distance, will not show your complete height plus frame. Not a realistic version of yourself / How others see you
Lol, im talkingonly about face ? Dont really care about height or frame

GottThaGod

Banned
hbbx1997 said:
GottThaGod said:
Lol, im talkingonly about face ? Dont really care about height or frame
I know from experience that a bigger distance will give you are more realistic versions of both face and height. Its basicly how other people see you.

poligen716

Incel
Lol I've been beating myself up because the condo my family owns in florida has brutal fluorescent lighting in the bathroom. Makes my look like a true cancer patient.

BaldAndYoung

Coper
ARCHANGEL said:
Lens distortion 
Just be about 5 metres away or more
holy shit this is legit, I just tested it with my camera and the same thing happens to my face. explains so much.

too bad i'm norwood 3

Mescalito

Normie
Pinhead said:
BaldAndYoung said:
holy shit this is legit, I just tested it with my camera and the same thing happens to my face. explains so much.

too bad i'm norwood 3
except they use different lenses in that, ur lens is the same size in all pics m8

we're all bugly as FUCK

end of discussion

so sick of it

YOU'RE BUGLY

OP IS BUGLY

IM BUGLY

WE'RE ALL BUGLY
:pizzaslayer: