How to dominate first weeks of college (in Europe)

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
The beginning of my first college year shoots off in a few weeks. Post advice on how dominate social settings, and be the popular guy. Keep in mind that im no incel- 8/10(perhaps higher), top tier body, 6'1, white. Lay count of 43 (25 last 12 months). I suck at big social settings, probably because I find 95 % of all people repulsive and bluepill-ish. I have never really pulled from my social circle in big numbers, nor had a big social circle. I dont like to talk to people, but for a change and to utilise my potential, I would like to be the social and popular guy, instead of the lone wolf. 

Please help me dominate college.

modified

hairloss expert
1 vote for most retarded thread on this site.

Vertu

Incel
Another truly pathetic thread by a deluded ethniccel.

heilsa

Slayer
LifeIsAJoke said:
The beginning of my first college year shoots off in a few weeks. Post advice on how dominate social settings, and be the popular guy. Keep in mind that im no incel- 8/10(perhaps higher), top tier body, 6'1, white. Lay count of 43 (25 last 12 months). I suck at big social settings, probably because I find 95 % of all people repulsive and bluepill-ish. I have never really pulled from my social circle in big numbers, nor had a big social circle. I dont like to talk to people, but for a change and to utilise my potential, I would like to be the social and popular guy, instead of the lone wolf. 

Please help me dominate college.
but who was pic?

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
tygeruppercut said:
How did you slay those  43? Online dating?
Clubs/bars/parties, a bit in high school, tinder, happn, vacations and a bit in uni last year(dropped out)

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
Justin Bieber said:
LifeIsAJoke said:
Clubs/bars/parties, a bit in high school, tinder, happn, vacations and a bit in uni last year(dropped out)
Do people really use Happn? where
Scandinavia

Just a little update. I have already slayed one girl from my uni, kissed with several. Generally i'm amogging every guy from my classes, and girls giving me ioi's left, right and center. Gonna be some good years of slaying, hoping to reach 50 before 2016. AMA

Ascension

Banned
Victory said:
There's literally nothing to university other than being good looking. There are no social skills and I'm dead serious. All the good looking slayers sit together in the back with all the hot girls. They did nothing. They sat in the class 1st day and other slayers sat next to them and girls started talking to them. That's all.
legit.

i have a friend at work who is already studying and he told me its all about looks, nothing else.

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
Victory said:
There's literally nothing to university other than being good looking. There are no social skills and I'm dead serious. All the good looking slayers sit together in the back with all the hot girls. They did nothing. They sat in the class 1st day and other slayers sat next to them and girls started talking to them. That's all.
So true, I was going in to this really aware of these social mechanisms, and oh boy, when the my class first got together, minutes went by, and the good looking girls were already together and talking, and so on with the ugly girls. 
People know their fucking place, and everything is about looks. How popular you become is like 90 % about your looks. 
But the good looking people are wearing better clothes, which makes the gap between the losers a lot bigger and more profound

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
mambalakers said:
LifeIsAJoke said:
So true, I was going in to this really aware of these social mechanisms, and oh boy, when the my class first got together, minutes went by, and the good looking girls were already together and talking, and so on with the ugly girls. 
People know their fucking place, and everything is about looks. How popular you become is like 90 % about your looks. 
But the good looking people are wearing better clothes, which makes the gap between the losers a lot bigger and more profound
No it's not. Athletes in college are at the top of the pyramid then there is fraternities,then theres a bunch of faggots that cant fit in.
In US yes, we're talking about Europe here.

Currycel

Normie
LifeIsAJoke said:
Victory said:
So legit. I don't even try. It's ALL looks. I do see subhuman trying to speak to pretty girls and I just think to myself what a waste of time. I have a friend who is Russian 6'4" and 6 facially dating a 4'10" Asian girl. All the white girls and hot ethnics are fucking 7+ white guys or at least 6+. If you're below a 4 or even a 5 just give up and focus on studying you will not get pussy worth wasting your time for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a crock of bullshit basement dweller fantasy

THERE ARE NO SLAYERS HERE, PERIOD

A SLAYER WOULDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO COME TO THIS SITE

HE WOULDN'T EVEN FIND IT IN THE DEPTHS OF INTERNET

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
Tyrone the Nigger said:
What a crock of bullshit basement dweller fantasy

THERE ARE NO SLAYERS HERE, PERIOD

A SLAYER WOULDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO COME TO THIS SITE

HE WOULDN'T EVEN FIND IT IN THE DEPTHS OF INTERNET
This website is more than being depressed and incel. There is legit info here, and the redpill is not reserved for incels