Esoteric Hobo

Subhuman
Hello lads. This is my first thread on here so go easy on me. As the title says, how do i cope with a circular facial structure? Now im still slightly overweight, tho far less than my peak at 220, currently 190 and lifting, so i dont know the degree of moon face ill have after i lose the rest of the weight, though by feeling my cheekbones and jaw structure alone, im rather circular simply in the way the skin stretches over the bone, even without the chubbier cheeks. Should i grow out a beard to even out the appearance of my face a bit? Any advice is welcome

>inb4 lose weight fatty
that is the plan, im asking for advice after i lose the weight and stil have the moonface.

Attachments

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Race?
Used corticosteroids like prednisone for extended period?
How is your bite?/Been through orthodontics?

Esoteric Hobo

Subhuman
Race?
Used corticosteroids like prednisone for extended period?
How is your bite?/Been through orthodontics?
hey there. im currycel. I started mewing a few months back and my jaw structure and length in general has improved greatly, mostly because i used to have a bad overbite. What are corticosteroids?

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
hey there. im currycel. I started mewing a few months back and my jaw structure and length in general has improved greatly, mostly because i used to have a bad overbite. What are corticosteroids?
Since you asked, I am going to assume a no. But they are used for acute and chronic inflamatory conditions. You may have been given a short course at some point in your life for things like upper respiratory infection or surgical swelling but this doesn't mater if you can't remember. If you took them for any extended period, like for asthma, you would probably know. Only extended use is really relevant to moon face.

Anyway asians are known to have bone and mastication structures that predispose to the moonface.

I think you may be surprised by what another 15-25 pounds of fat loss will do for your face.

In a person who has achieved a lean face and still has a moon face the best option is to reduce the masseter if this is a contibuting factor with botox. Also to shaarpen the underlying bone structure with custom facial implants at the zygomatic arches, malar eminence, and jaw angles. Paranasal implants help a lot too for the flat face look.

Sometimes it has to dowith a tendancy for third spacing and storing water in your face "facial bloat" of which renal function should be checked and diuretics like aldactone may help.

Pictures of your concerns for a more detailed analysis.

Esoteric Hobo

Subhuman
Since you asked, I am going to assume a no. But they are used for acute and chronic inflamatory conditions. You may have been given a short course at some point in your life for things like upper respiratory infection or surgical swelling but this doesn't mater if you can't remember. If you took them for any extended period, like for asthma, you would probably know. Only extended use is really relevant to moon face.

Anyway asians are known to have bone and mastication structures that predispose to the moonface.

I think you may be surprised by what another 15-25 pounds of fat loss will do for your face.

In a person who has achieved a lean face and still has a moon face the best option is to reduce the masseter if this is a contibuting factor with botox. Also to shaarpen the underlying bone structure with custom facial implants at the zygomatic arches, malar eminence, and jaw angles. Paranasal implants help a lot too for the flat face look.

Sometimes it has to dowith a tendancy for third spacing and storing water in your face "facial bloat" of which renal function should be checked and diuretics like aldactone may help.

Pictures of your concerns for a more detailed analysis.
I'll keep that in mind. Right now im placing all my bet on weight loss and how my face is gonna look after that. Thanks for the advice though, makes sense.

lopol

Coper
You should try to lose fat but also to do everything you can against water bloat (if you suffer from this)

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
whats a "zygos". Also yeah if i lose the moonface after losing weight itd be a pretty chad skull stucutre
Zygos is short here for zygomatic bones/arches. They make half of the malar eminence (Cheek prominance) and the sides of the cheekbones that run down the side of your midface back toward the ear.