How to cope with a heart break?

iftsj

Banned
I thought my life finally had meaning, i felt happy for the first time in years
Now the girl dont even respond to me , for no reason..
i feel like im falling into a void
i just want to go to sleep and never wake up

how do you cope with a heart break

iftsj

Banned
Face only a Mother could Love said:
Can you suck your own dick tbh?

i can but i would trade my dick for my love back right now

I got upset by a girl when I was 22 (equivalent to about 14 for normies, taking into account my late start) and it took me a few weeks or a couple of months to get over it really. I undertook planned mind-training exercises to do so and basically killed off that part of me. Now I basically feel nothing most of the time but still do also intentionally avoid emotional or bonding experiences with females because I'm not perfect yet and I can still get disappointed and distressed when they bin me.

skills

Joke
iftsj said:
I thought my life finally had meaning, i felt happy for the first time in years
Now the girl dont even respond to me , for no reason..
i feel like im falling into a void
i just want to go to sleep and never wake up

how do you cope with a heart break

it is extremely painful and difficult no matter how much logical shit you know, believe it or not, i am going to tell you what help me:

Chase blog (type in break up or your ex back) they have 3 articles that are amazing( i am at work if not i would post)

Tyler and julien on break up (pretty legit i know is rsd but trust me)

Madison rsd on break up (again i know is rsd but very legit)

the book the love trap (this is the shit) 

I am giving you legit advice based on experience (i was 10 years with my ex living together)

At the end of the day nothing really helps much, only replacing the emotions with another girl (and is super difficult)

i slept with a bunch of girls and made things worst, only connecting emotionally with my new girl was what really did it...

shit i forgot type Tom lyikes on youtube (listen to his shows everyday,this is the second shit that help)

Moriarty

Joke
Don't tell me this was a girl you met online or through tinder.

Dolly Buster

Champion
You think of a political issue that pisses you off (Trump, Hillary, Islam, Christianity, something like that) and then you imagine that your girl believes in a position that infuriates you.

This will help you to stop loving the girl and start hating her.

"Anger is more useful than despair," to quote Terminator 3.

Scar Tissue

Regular
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
I got upset by a girl when I was 22 (equivalent to about 14 for normies, taking into account my late start) and it took me a few weeks or a couple of months to get over it really. I undertook planned mind-training exercises to do so and basically killed off that part of me. Now I basically feel nothing most of the time but still do also intentionally avoid emotional or bonding experiences with females because I'm not perfect yet and I can still get disappointed and distressed when they bin me.

this is what I do. If I get one whiff of the feels for a girl I force myself to drop all contact. It's not worth it. It is sooo much easier for them to move on than it is for men in general.

we risk more tbh.