How to: Casual Sex

Due to some recent experiences; I'm done with the love game. I am now going to stop being truthful to these judgmental bitches who just want to know about how much money and privelage they can get from you. I'm going to attempt to slay. I'm sober and my mind is clear; I have never tried to approach women from a slaying perspective so who knows it may work. Worth a try.

I probably could have lost my virginity by now (had a couple decent distance relationships, but I called it off before sealing anything because I was playing the love game, but I'm not kissless and I'm familiar with naked females). I decided that it was only moral to try to lose my virginity to a prostitute in the past (in leu of a true, loving partner) but this never panned.

Anyone on here ever achieved casual sex (by third date I'd say most)? When i did fool in the past it was about a dozen dates in (i was trying to take it slow... love game and all) and fuck that shit now.
Is there any hope in picking up chicks from bars or clubs and banging them same day for us enlightened folk? Does tinder work?

Also I have no idea how to court a nigress, but i feel like that could be some easy and great sex if I figure out how to cross the racial divide.

ill answer ur retorical with a "no" but I'm decent. Between Elliot Rodger and Chuck from the TV show.
[hr]

short man

Slayer
You better be 6'4" with 8+ looks otherwise they will just laugh at you. You need to realize that sluts only want Chads. If ain't Chad, you are better off just giving up and accept the reality that the most you can aspire is to be a beta provider for a slut after she's done riding the cock carousel. At which time you can step in and help her, and support her and Chad's babies. Pretty much that's all there is to it. Just give up!

fucking my inforgraphics are impossible to post on this sight its the most fucking bullshit:

forget about casual sex with somewhat attractive women looking like that man...
5s and up only want to have sex with chads.
you might get some action from some fat old ugly bitch

I'm unfamiliar with the casual game so maybe your right. Hell I'm sure I won't slay, but some moderate casual sex is all i need. Even if it's foolish, I'm going to try.

Any fools got advice for me? I've been reading horror stories about fat bitches on craigslist and stuff like that.

Go to meetup.com and joint some groups that interest you, like groups that go on hikes and stuff. I have fucked girls that way, because you have the context of a big social group, all doing something fun together. Then you just invite them for a drink afterwards, get a little tipsy, and start making out, then go back to your place or whatever. 

The quality of women who go to these things is not always great, though. But you can get non-fat, non-old chicks. Meetup.com is a great resource for those who have no social life and no hope of forming one through normal channels. Every week you can try out a new group of instant friends. There are all kinds of groups, too. 

I've only ever gone to groups doing outdoor activities, but maybe the best bet would be to check out some of the ones that are into food or wine, so that people are naturally getting a little tipsy or giddy.

The Big Dipper said:
Go to meetup.com and joint some groups that interest you, like groups that go on hikes and stuff. I have fucked girls that way, because you have the context of a big social group, all doing something fun together. Then you just invite them for a drink afterwards, get a little tipsy, and start making out, then go back to your place or whatever. 

The quality of women who go to these things is not always great, though. But you can get non-fat, non-old chicks. Meetup.com is a great resource for those who have no social life and no hope of forming one through normal channels. Every week you can try out a new group of instant friends. There are all kinds of groups, too. 

I've only ever gone to groups doing outdoor activities, but maybe the best bet would be to check out some of the ones that are into food or wine, so that people are naturally getting a little tipsy or giddy.
Thanks for legit advice. I'm guessing outdoorsy activities get more athletic hotties compared to food or wine though lol.
I'll report my results.
Anyone other advice (rather than give up) anyone?

DeepthroatSlayer said:
The Big Dipper said:

Thanks for legit advice. I'm guessing outdoorsy activities get more athletic hotties compared to food or wine though lol.
I'll report my results.
Anyone other advice (rather than give up) anyone?
Yeah, that's why I chose the outdoorsy activities groups. I don't know what area you're in. I'm in Southern California so maybe the quality might be better than in your area. It's definitely worth trying out.

Some of these even have pics of the group to give you a feel for the demographic. This helps.

Hope