How to become completely dead on the inside?

offthewall

Slayer
I find some emotional music while looking at my ex helps me descend into nihilism, but I want to become completely dead on the inside? I'm nearly there but I just need something to tip me over the edge.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Dentist said:
Be ugly. That will dry your life up pretty quickly.
I'd legit rather be dead than what I'm feeling now

Being ugly ensures that you will endure FAR more pain than something as simple as dying

Especially because some people will be extremely lookist and rude to you while others will actually be decent people so it becomes impossible to know who you can trust. 

Some people also will be manipulative assholes since ugly people are legit easy to mess with since they usually have legit zero confidence

stamaster21

Slayer
Brutus said:
Dentist said:
Be ugly. That will dry your life up pretty quickly.

Being ugly ensures that you will endure FAR more pain than something as simple as dying

Especially because some people will be extremely lookist and rude to you while others will actually be decent people so it becomes impossible to know who you can trust. 

Some people also will be manipulative assholes since ugly people are legit easy to mess with since they usually have legit zero confidence
Not only that less-attractive people tend to have less friends, less matting prospects so they lack social experiences and are easy to fool or take advantage of.

stamaster21 said:
Brutus said:

Not only that less-attractive people tend to have less friends, less matting prospects so they lack social experiences and are easy to fool or take advantage of.
yesss its a reason why alot of good looking people get into sales.