how to always be drunk

I can function like a normal person only when I'm drunk. How do I achieve this?

Alcoholism isn't a disease it's an antidote!
[hr]
scar_face40 said:
A social drug like Valium or Xanax could help.
I'm sorry to say I've never tried, although it seems like everyone has an rx for one of these. Is it better than booze?

virginbychoice said:
Alcoholism isn't a disease it's an antidote!
[hr]
scar_face40 said:
A social drug like Valium or Xanax could help.
I'm sorry to say I've never tried, although it seems like everyone has an rx for one of these. Is it better than booze?
I've never tried either. Though I'm tempted later this year. My speech goes bad when I drink and I blackout far too often.

It's meant to be as good from what I've read but eventually you build up a tolerance I guess and it cant beat the feeling of having a drink in your hand.

kunikus said:
after 6 months of daily use you'll develop tolerance with benzos, after 9 months of daily use virtually every single user will be on a state of mild withdrawal which is the exacerbation of the symptoms that you were treating

it could be useful for specific times, or maybe 1 month daily.

but anyway, there are people that have extreme social anxiety, if you see that you just can take anything anymore and you are willing to go through a life with benzos and their side effects, then g'head .

risk/benefit m8
What other options are there though? The sedation that comes with alcohol is necessary for me to live.

PhaggotOutta10

Subhuman
virginbychoice said:
I can function like a normal person only when I'm drunk. How do I achieve this?
Get a scrip for Lyrica if you have insurance.

The actual drug is called pregabalin, it's a prodrug of the utterly useless gabapentin. 

You can't use it for your professed goal of feeling drunk 24/7 because tolerance builds really fast but the discrete effects last for a legit good 12 hours so if you want to spend a day in a drunken stupor without having to be constantly chugging some vile tasting concoction then it's a good move. 

1000 mgs is a nice wasted feeling. You'll have way more energy than with alcohol but you'll be kinda uncoordinated. No blackouts. 

Doctors don't seem to know about how bad it is yet. I've been in rehab 3 times and I could still get a scrip (couldn't get on a benzo, although if airplanes in the night sky were shooting stars....)