How the fuck does someone look like this in a drivers license

Ocho

Incel
On a US passport you can take your own picture within their guidelines and send it in.  If this is the same way he could have taken a bunch of professional pictures against a white  wall (he is a photographer so he could easily have done this) and picked out his best picture to send them just like he does for all his instagram photos.  He may have even edited the photo to make it look better.  They would have no clue as long as it fits the guidelines.  Im bout to looksmax my passport for sure

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ocho said:
On a US passport you can take your own picture within their guidelines and send it in.  If this is the same way he could have taken a bunch of professional pictures against a white  wall (he is a photographer so he could easily have done this) and picked out his best picture to send them just like he does for all his instagram photos.  He may have even edited the photo to make it look better.  They would have no clue as long as it fits the guidelines.  Im bout to looksmax my passport for sure
Fuark! You serious?

Ocho

Incel
Nizoral Babe said:
Ocho said:
Fuark! You serious?
Yup.  The photo has to be 2"x2" against a white or off white wall shoulders up good lighting.  Other than that you could probably do whatever you wanted to it as long as it still closely resembles you