• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how the fuck do some old white guys have dense <nw1's?

LostTuna

Machine
with ethniks it doesn't matter either way since they're usually ugly but my mind is blown when i see older white guys with full heads of hair. i highly doubt they're all wearing pieces or w/e. i see normal blue collar type dudes with nice hair meanwhile some kids that are barely leaving their teens are rapidly balding. :shock:

uglydeathcel

Banned
Are you retarded im ethnik and I have -1  norwood
I have never seen whites with -1 norwood

Zayn maliks dad is 46 and has -1 norwood
There isnt any whites who have -1 norwood at at that age

LostTuna

Machine
uglydeathcel said:

i meant nw1 (or 1.5 max) or less down to nw0.

NEGATIVE nw is fucking comical and a primtiive ethnik feature. i see a lot of sub5 short brown mexicans with a negative nw and trust me none of them are slaying, let alone because of their hair :giggle:

uglydeathcel

Banned
LostTuna said:
uglydeathcel said:

NEGATIVE nw is fucking comical and a primtiive ethnik feature. i see a lot of sub5 short brown mexicans with a negative nw and trust me none of them are slaying, let alone because of their hair :giggle:

It will look good in few years when I norwood a bit and become 0 norwood

LostTuna

Machine
uglydeathcel said:
LostTuna said:

It will look good in few years when I norwood a bit and become 0 norwood

yeah but you'll still be ethnik and ugly :giggle:

balding is only a detriment to white ppl mostly tbh. ethniks are fucked 9 times out of 10 either way

LostTuna

Machine
ketzdinio said:
Legit man

My father has really, really dark brown hair, almost black even, and 1.5 NW at the most. He is 60 now

I think it's just lucky genetic recombo. My uncle's hairline is fucked to pieces and his hair is gray. He is only a few years older than my father.

slayer. what's his race/background?

ketzdinio

Rotter
LostTuna said:
ketzdinio said:
Legit man

My father has really, really dark brown hair, almost black even, and 1.5 NW at the most. He is 60 now

I think it's just lucky genetic recombo. My uncle's hairline is fucked to pieces and his hair is gray. He is only a few years older than my father.

He's norwegian which is the weirdest thing, forgot to add that. There are some swarthy scandis maybe he's just one of them

I wonder if I'll be just as lucky. As you said too many kids these days start balding like crazy, just fresh out of school

Boss

Rotter
My gramps had nw1 up until like 60 when it started thinning out but you can still see his perfect hairline through his thin gray hairs

LostTuna

Machine
ketzdinio said:
LostTuna said:

He's norwegian which is the weirdest thing, forgot to add that. There are some swarthy scandis maybe he's just one of them

I wonder if I'll be just as lucky. As you said too many kids these days start balding like crazy, just fresh out of school

ya some northern euros can have darkish features. frederikke is pure danish for example but could pass for med

This is legit. Whites only look old if they let themselves get fat and go bald - like many do from the stress caused by western women, or if they tan excessively.

Look at actors who are in their 50's like Brad Pitt, he looks like he's still in his 30's just because he is slim with a good hairline irrespective of living a relatively unhealthy life.

ketzdinio

Rotter
LostTuna said:
ketzdinio said:

ya some northern euros can have darkish features. frederikke is pure danish for example but could pass for med

dang she looks good

I can see she looks pretty robust, like what anthrocels would call dalo-faelid for example atleast if they're from that region and look like that, yet she has really dark features which is uncommon for that phenotype. Cool mix for sure, would be great for a man too imo