How the diet and lifestyle can influence our genetics

Hemera

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
354
Reputation
19
Good day, dear Lookism community.

As a new member of this forum, I would like to contribute, make new contacts and talk with others about our diet and how it can change the appearance and attractiveness of a person.
To positive or negative.

Since this is my first contribution, I want to post something meaningful and share a different website in which a few days ago a great thread has emerged.
It is specifically about people like Weston A. Price, Dr. Axe, Dr. Mike Mew, Sally Fallon and Ramiel Nagel.
In addition to the dangers of breathing through the mouth (especially during childhood and adolescence), amalgam fillings, fluoride, jaw operations (overbite correction, rapid maxillary expansion appliance) and much more.
Maybe it is interesting and helpful for someone.
I have chosen this subforum since I believe that more members are looking at it and I want to reach as many people as possible.
Hope this is okay and does not represent a problem.

Link to the thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/8574021.html

I wish you a pleasant and beautiful Christmas with your family, relatives and friends.

With best regards,
Hemera
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
4,314
Reputation
2
This is the most professionally written post I've seen on a forums board, ever.
 

Hemera

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
354
Reputation
19
Cordially. Thank you very much!
I appreciate your contribution and the nice words to me.

My main goal is to help other people in a positive way.
I have uploaded eBooks and videos of the mentioned people in my first post, if someone is interested in it: mega.nz/#F!Ox521S5b!8YfYOVbT66tOCdp4qHllaA
For questions, I am available at any time.

All the best for the whole community.

With best regards,
Hemera
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
how about you tell the fullchanners about this place instead?
 

Hemera

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
354
Reputation
19
Ldarloser said:
Hemera, are you a manlet?
No, during my childhood, I was mainly fed on sugar and cereals.
This, in my opinion, had a strong impact on my entire body (a deformed facial shape to be exact). Oblique teeth, a crooked nose, overbite and an asymmetrical face.
Several operations were needed to correct this.

PurpleDildo said:
how about you tell the fullchanners about this place instead?
I will remember it and mention this forum over the next few hours. Thanks for your tip.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
Hemera said:
I will remember it and mention this forum over the next few hours. Thanks for your tip.
we discuss alt-right too and current western society being a joke as well

but like you have to wait for the eurofags to come online in the afternoon or early evening based on their timezones
 

KingMe

Chad
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
5,461
Reputation
2
Dr. Axe is a low-IQ chiropractor (doesn't even have a Bachelor degree) who gives lots of bad advice. 

We need more high IQ contributors to this forum I hope you stick around.
[hr]
Also keep in mind Weston Price's dietary guidance is EXTREMELY outdated
There is an ocean of medical science between then and now and although some of it is relevant a lot of it is not.
Top modern doctors and nutritionists advocate a pescatarian, vegan diet or even ketogenic diet. Ketogenic is similar but different but shows promise.
 

Hemera

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
354
Reputation
19
PurpleDildo said:
Hemera said:
I will remember it and mention this forum over the next few hours. Thanks for your tip.
we discuss alt-right too and current western society being a joke as well

but like you have to wait for the eurofags to come online in the afternoon or early evening based on their timezones
I have looked at this forum more closely and agree with you.
People are also discussing politics here, which might lead to new, intelligent and informative members.

I mentioned this place.
See: 8ch.net/pol/res/8574021.html#8594522

KingMe said:
Dr. Axe is a low-IQ chiropractor (doesn't even have a Bachelor degree) who gives lots of bad advice. 

We need more high IQ contributors to this forum I hope you stick around.
[hr]
Also keep in mind Weston Price's dietary guidance is EXTREMELY outdated
There is an ocean of medical science between then and now and although some of it is relevant a lot of it is not.
Top modern doctors and nutritionists advocate a pescatarian, vegan diet or even ketogenic diet. Ketogenic is similar but different but shows promise.
I have learned a lot from his articles. This does not automatically mean that he is always right.
I would also like to mention that I am only a man at a relatively young age who makes mistakes and does not know everything.
If I left with Dr. Axe a bad impression of me, I beg your pardon.
It was and is in no way my intention to give other people bad advices - quite the contrary.
I can not promise or guarantee that all the persons I have named found the truth.
Personally, they all helped me in my life to understand many different problems (which I myself had) better.
For other people, this information may be wrong, pointless, and foolish.
This is why everyone should do their own research.

You seem to know this area well, if I am not mistaken.
May I ask purely from interest, what food do you consume daily?
Thank you very much for your interesting and helpful contribution. Looking forward to reading from you.

With best regards,
Hemera
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
What a fascinating post! I do appreciate the fact that you are perhaps one of the few formal posters on this forum. Merry Christmas!
 

KingMe

Chad
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
5,461
Reputation
2
Hemera said:
I have learned a lot from his articles. This does not automatically mean that he is always right.
I would also like to mention that I am only a man at a relatively young age who makes mistakes and does not know everything.
If I left with Dr. Axe a bad impression of me, I beg your pardon.
It was and is in no way my intention to give other people bad advices - quite the contrary.
I can not promise or guarantee that all the persons I have named found the truth.
Personally, they all helped me in my life to understand many different problems (which I myself had) better.
For other people, this information may be wrong, pointless, and foolish.
This is why everyone should do their own research.

You seem to know this area well, if I am not mistaken.
May I ask purely from interest, what food do you consume daily?
Thank you very much for your interesting and helpful contribution. Looking forward to reading from you.

With best regards,
Hemera
There is a lot of pseudoscience out there. Weston Price has a lot of valid theories so does Mew. The others are snake oil experts tbh which have occasional nuggets of truth in their pitches. I used to watch Dr. Axe but he makes so many claims that have no backing by science and is constantly promoting products and his website. Nagel is a complete hack. 

I eat almost entirely fruit, nuts and vegetables with hemp and pea protein powders and chew falim gum. This is clearly the best diet in my opinion for a healthy person. Also it is clearly what primates were meant to eat. No animal consumes milk or dairy past the suckling period. It is not logical and contains hormones that cause acne and other issues. Also, cholesterol is definitively linked to heart disease. People like to get cute with diets because it's an easy way to make money off fatties but it's really very basic. 
The top nutritionists, cardiologists and doctors are almost exclusively eating a plant based diet. These other diets are fringe and promoted by individuals who speak loudly but lack credibility in the subject. I consume fish on occasion but it doesn't offer any nutrition you can't get elsewhere.
 

Hemera

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
354
Reputation
19
ARCHANGEL said:
What a fascinating post! I do appreciate the fact that you are perhaps one of the few formal posters on this forum. Merry Christmas!
I really appreciate the nice words and am very happy to read such a wonderful message.
You are very welcome!

As a new member I will do my best to build this community positively and help other people with their problems.
I am firmly convinced that (almost) every one of us has difficulties and hurdles in life, but there is no reason to give up.
Of course, it is easier said than done, but giving up is in my eyes no solution.

I also wish you and your family a blessed, happy and healthy Christmas time.
God bless.

With best regards,
Hemera

KingMe said:
Hemera said:
I have learned a lot from his articles. This does not automatically mean that he is always right.
I would also like to mention that I am only a man at a relatively young age who makes mistakes and does not know everything.
If I left with Dr. Axe a bad impression of me, I beg your pardon.
It was and is in no way my intention to give other people bad advices - quite the contrary.
I can not promise or guarantee that all the persons I have named found the truth.
Personally, they all helped me in my life to understand many different problems (which I myself had) better.
For other people, this information may be wrong, pointless, and foolish.
This is why everyone should do their own research.

You seem to know this area well, if I am not mistaken.
May I ask purely from interest, what food do you consume daily?
Thank you very much for your interesting and helpful contribution. Looking forward to reading from you.

With best regards,
Hemera
There is a lot of pseudoscience out there. Weston Price has a lot of valid theories so does Mew. The others are snake oil experts tbh which have occasional nuggets of truth in their pitches. I used to watch Dr. Axe but he makes so many claims that have no backing by science and is constantly promoting products and his website. Nagel is a complete hack. 

I eat almost entirely fruit, nuts and vegetables with hemp and pea protein powders and chew falim gum. This is clearly the best diet in my opinion for a healthy person. Also it is clearly what primates were meant to eat. No animal consumes milk or dairy past the suckling period. It is not logical and contains hormones that cause acne and other issues. Also, cholesterol is definitively linked to heart disease. People like to get cute with diets because it's an easy way to make money off fatties but it's really very basic. 
The top nutritionists, cardiologists and doctors are almost exclusively eating a plant based diet. These other diets are fringe and promoted by individuals who speak loudly but lack credibility in the subject. I consume fish on occasion but it doesn't offer any nutrition you can't get elsewhere.
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
To be honest, I am amazed at your response in the positive sense.
I have not thought that there are people here, who feed to a certain extent purely plant-based.
I myself have tried a raw food diet for several months, which mainly consisted of smoothies and vegetable juices. From time to time I had an appetite for something cooked and used sweet potatoes.

This section has been copied from the imageboard I wrote a few hours ago (I believe that fits well):

In the Foundation there are some people who are unhealthy, overweight and have to deal with modern diseases. But I think that Weston A. Price himself was doing good research and wanted to really help people.
It may well happen that they published misinformation. I will not deny that.
I am in no way an expert in this area and can not say whether a vegetarian, vegan, raw food, fruit-based or omnivorous diet is best for us humans.

Everyone has a different idea of a healthy, balanced and conscious diet, which is also absolutely in order.
My personal opinion is that you can eat from anything as long as it is "real".

Best in organic, not processed, no additives and in a natural condition. Some foods should be soaked, sprouted, fermented and cooked. At least in my eyes.
To this I count many fresh fruits, vegetables of all colors, pasture-fed meat from animals which had a long and happy life (the same with eggs of chickens) and wild fish.
I find it an absolute disaster when animals are kept in small cages all their lives. In addition there are different hormones and other substances which are given in order to accelerate the growth and slaughter them quickly. Just because of the big money.
We should not support such companies.

With best regards,
Hemera
 

Hemera

Incel
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
354
Reputation
19
Good day, dear Lookism community.

If the thread on 8ch.net/pol/ disappears somehow, I have created a current archive a few minutes ago.
See: archive.fo/o6OuS

I hope this information could help someone and wish you a happy start to the new year 2017. With good luck, health and positive strength.

With best regards,
Hemera
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
6,073
Reputation
6
Hemera said:
Good day, dear Lookism community.

If the thread on 8ch.net/pol/ disappears somehow, I have created a current archive a few minutes ago.
See: archive.fo/o6OuS

I hope this information could help someone and wish you a happy start to the new year 2017. With good luck, health and positive strength.

With best regards,
Hemera
Thanks mate. Good stuff.

:clap:
 

Mughalistan

Coper
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
551
Reputation
0
What a shit thread tbh.

From the autistic walls of texts regurgitating the same crap we've known for years to spewing newfag nonsense like pure plant-based diets.
 

imgay123

Incel
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
449
Reputation
0
Is the activated carbon in a sock for air quality legit? How can I avoid shitty water?
 
Top