• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How tall are you, how much do you weigh, and what kind of women are you attracted to

I asked for height, because it helps determine frame. 
I'm a subhuman framecel 5ft11 135 and i'm attracted to high e girls with big boobs and a big ass, I would be more attracted to a fat girl with great fat distribution than an average looking women. 

Peanuts

Joke
I'm around 6ft white ecto-meso. I'm most attracted to slim average height white girls with medium sized ass and medium/big tits, and a narrow waist with curvy hips.

6'2", 218lbs, Latinas.

Not that any Juanitas are even a fucking valid option in this shithole of a country.

Peanuts said:
I'm around 6ft white ecto-meso. I'm most attracted to slim average height white girls with medium sized ass and medium/big tits, and a narrow waist with curvy hips.

Please share you're weight. Body type is hard, because so many people are just skinny fat, but claim ecto or meso.

Peanuts

Joke
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Peanuts said:

Please share you're weight. Body type is hard, because so many people are just skinny fat, but claim ecto or meso.

Not sure exactly but between 150-160 lbs.

iNeedHair said:
5'8, obese 190lbs, anything I can get.
Man you've got access to all those hot fucking cholas. Why aren't jew out there riding one across the barrio, ese?

just lol buddy boyo said:
6'2", 140lbs, skelly ecto
I'm attracted to skelly girls, height is a bonus

realistically would fuck any girl that's not fat

Jesus dude i'm 135 and 5ft11 and i'm a walking skeleton. You will probably look like this guy though
this was him when he was young

him now/ he's also married to a tall skeletor women and he's 6ft5

Franktank

Regular
5'5" 165 lbs 15% bf. I like high e women. Big ass medium tits or large. (C TO double D range is suitable) stomach.

I look like this guy 

I have light bones so that's why the weight is able to be that low without being dead.
Wow, do you have marfan syndrome?

Harakiri said:
6'4" 170 would fuck anything that moves and lives in the Milky Way

Harakiri what women are you most attracted to though? Would you take a high e girl over a high quality non primitive girl.

FramecelQuasimodo said:
I look like this guy 

I have light bones so that's why the weight is able to be that low without being dead.
Wow, do you have marfan syndrome?
just googled that. No just skinny af framecel, it's genetic. I am worried that other people perceive me as anorexic or sickly even though I probably eat more than them and am in better shape.

That's something weird that i've noticed. It seems like every other frame or body type has the ability to lose and gain fat. I have never seen someone with  small frame small waist genetics  gain fat, or fill out. Where I live the majority of people are fat, so I can't go outside without people commenting about how skinny I am, although I have an ugly face and am only average height so that probably doesn't help.

FramecelQuasimodo said:
just googled that. No just skinny af framecel, it's genetic. I am worried that other people perceive me as anorexic or sickly even though I probably eat more than them and am in better shape.

That's something weird that i've noticed. It seems like every other frame or body type has the ability to lose and gain fat. I have never seen someone with  small frame small waist genetics  gain fat, or fill out. Where I live the majority of people are fat, so I can't go outside without people commenting about how skinny I am, although I have an ugly face and am only average height so that probably doesn't help.

Yea, at one point while I was gymceling I bulked on like 3.5kcal a day, and gained up to 165 lbs, most of it was muscle and hardly any of it was fat gains. Then when I got injured and stopped I lost it all in like a couple weeks. Does it look inhuman/unattractive to you? What do you think people think of this body type?
It depends on where you live. You're body is basically the equivalent of a female having no boobs and no ass. They are probably repulsed by it.

rigidity

Regular
5'11"
170 lbs
probably about 12-13% bf

personally, my preference is for busty girls with big asses, but what I usually end up getting are skinny girls with proportionally large asses.

allindaeyes

Banned
5'11 I haven't weighed myself in a while. somewhere in the 60kg-70kg region. Girls : latinas, med, french, slavic