• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How surgery changed my life

Waddup council.

I had a chin wing about a year ago and it changed my life. Not a 180 but I’m living a different life now. I have sex and cooler friends and sht.

Essentially this is a PSA to get off your lazy ass. I had a really weak chin so I fixed that. I have a fucking jaw now and it’s so fucking great. We live in a great time, so much is possible and normies don’t fucking get it so use this one fucking advantage to get ahead.

Btw if ur a virgin asia will help you big time. If you have the opportunity to go backpacking or doing a semester abroad do it in south east  asia. Nobody is the same after fucking lots of girls, and if you’re a virgin honestly one who is into you is enough. Even if you’re ugly lofe can be so great. Happiness is attainable for pretty much anyone. I giess if I have a message its that. There is so much bliss waitg for you if you dare to take it. Just dont stop trying, and if you did, get some perspective man. I could’ve killed myself myself in another reality, but instead i Im enjoying lif so much. Idk man, just dosomething and take vitamin d it made a guge diiffere

Seriously who the fuck programmed this site. It’s unusable

KEy21

Champion
Yup I agree. Just spent 50k and redid my whole eye area and it’s a literal 180 in my life

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
KEy21 said:
Yup I agree. Just spent 50k and redid my whole eye area and it’s a literal 180 in my life

You’re back?

Also OP, can you post before and after pics of your lower third

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:
KEy21 said:

You’re back?

Yeah I’ll be back for like a week or so just wanted to share some of my results with my friends and check on everything what’s up how are your surgery plans?

actually, asians dont give fuick about your chin.

even if you have slightly deformed skull as caucasian. you are still top tier male over there. lol

Downey

Rotter
no 1 surgery can change your life so drastic unless that feature was legit repulsive 10th percentile tier

KEy21

Champion
MD_Hopeful69 said:
KEy21 said:

wtf? with taban?

I highly highly reccomend taban for almond eye. The change in my eye area is literally insane tier. But keep in mind I also got and crafted a custom orbital rim implant, cheek implants, LOR augmentation and ptosis repair. Most would need orbital decompression and fat grafting as well but I luckily didn’t.  My eye area went from 3-4/10 to probably 9/10

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
I KEy21 said:
Wellthatsucks said:
You’re back?

Yeah I’ll be back for like a week or so just wanted to share some of my results with my friends and check on everything what’s up how are your surgery plans?

Basically I’ve accepted osteotomies are superior, except for the midface I’m not quite confident in a modified le fort 3 yet so I’ll get custom zygo-infraorbital implants and possibly paranasal implants (I’ll probably design these myself to save half my money). I’ll get a bimax with CCW rotation and a chin wing. I can fine tune with fillers if needed

I have to do all that to compensate for my long midface. It’s unreal. I’m losing my mind and I don’t think I can ascend. I’ll probably have to declare bankruptcy by 21. 

What did you get done btw?

Scar Tissue

Regular
my nose surgery literally changed my fucking life too so I can relate.

Crazy from going from getting 0 IOIs to getting a bunch from hot young girls.

my nose was adrien brody tier. now it's brody jenner tier

SuicideBomber

Megastar
KEy21 said:
MD_Hopeful69 said:
wtf? with taban?

I highly highly reccomend taban for almond eye. The change in my eye area is literally insane tier. But keep in mind I also got and crafted a custom orbital rim implant, cheek implants, LOR augmentation and ptosis repair. Most would need orbital decompression and fat grafting as well but I luckily didn’t.  My eye area went from 3-4/10 to probably 9/10
:cage:

KEy21

Champion
SuicideBomber said:
KEy21 said:
:cage:
Ask josh the mod

KEy21

Champion
Pinhead said:
KEy21 said:

50k? doesn't sound like you went to taban

pm surgeon?

Tabans tab was only 

Almond eye 11k

Ptosis repair 4.5k

I went to multiple surgeons 2 for surgery, 1 for filler (which was recent)

For my implants I still have 1.5 months to go for 100% if swelling to be gone but I feel I’m 90% better already tbh

diculo

Rotter
op, how many PSL points did you increase (ex from 4 to 7)?

lindpl

Joke
KEy21 said:
Pinhead said:
50k? doesn't sound like you went to taban

pm surgeon?

Tabans tab was only 

Almond eye 11k

Ptosis repair 4.5k

I went to multiple surgeons 2 for surgery, 1 for filler (which was recent)

For my implants I still have 1.5 months to go for 100% if swelling to be gone but I feel I’m 90% better already tbh

SHow pic of your eye area.

Everybody can say i went from 4 to 9 but we need pics