How prevalent is roid use in high school and college sports?

mrslayer

Slayer
I told my dad to give me a loan to buy roids but he is being a piece of shit. He already fucked me over by not giving me hgh treatment as a kid.

Anyway I am planning to buy them myself and I told him that everyone in college football uses roids. I have roomed with some of them and they use roids.

He is being a piece of shit and telling me I have to graduate from school. I understand his perspective but I need roids to recover from my knee injury and play sports. I already study all day.

I told him I will study as hard as I can please give me a loan for the roids and hgh. 1200 per month.

What do you think boyos?

mrslayer

Slayer
Oперативный said:
Beat him up. Then take his money.
I have to play college sports and I can't unless I use roids. I'm only 5'8 so I need the steroids to compete.

mrslayer

Slayer
Oперативный said:
Beat him up. Then take his money.
He's saying it's not safe. I will get a heart attack and other shit. I already told him that I will use it safely and in low dosages and I explained to him that the guys who die from roid use, use other drugs which I don't use.

Roids were fairly prevalent in high school where I live. Two kids in my rugby league team were suspended for roid use (I think one was just taking test, the other dbol). They weren't big either, so they were probably compensating for their shitty pubescent genes. All of us were lifting by this age too (16).

1200 a month is a pretty decent loan though, is your old man rich? Good luck either way.

Wasted Potential Incel said:
Roids were fairly prevalent in high school where I live. Two kids in my rugby league team were suspended for roid use (I think one was just taking test, the other dbol). They weren't big either, so they were probably compensating for their shitty pubescent genes. All of us were lifting by this age too (16).

1200 a month is a pretty decent loan though, is your old man rich? Good luck either way.
What council do you live in?

Oперативный said:
Wasted Potential Incel said:

What council do you live in?
I grew up on the Tweed.

mrslayer

Slayer
Wasted Potential Incel said:

Yeah he's rich but it's his money. He is telling me to pay for it. I feel bad honestly but he has ruined my life by not being there for me as a kid and paying for my hgh treatment when he knew I was going to end up only 5'8. Now I probably won't grow more than an inch but at least I can get frame growth and penis growth from the test and hgh. Muscle doesn't matter but it doesn't hurt either.

I understand his concerns and yes there have been isolated incidents but I will use it safely and make sure that I am not taking too much. I am always cautious with these things. Also I have been studying hard and will continue to study hard but he needs to understand that all of this studying I do won't matter unless I am good looking otherwise I am relegated to the beta provider role.

I am explaining to him that everyone in college football and rugby uses roids. I need them because of my midget height and shit frame.

Honestly some cute girls are showing interest and I need to have the physique and penis size. I already bought the bathmate and x4 labs and will be using it for 2 years straight. I have also bought the finasteride in case I lose hair and have been chewing gum daily.

I completely understand my dad's perspective but I need some help here. He said once I make my own money I can take it but by that time it's too late to see penis growth and facial changes which I need.