How pathetic are sociopaths or wannabe sociopaths

DiamondNips

Banned
Like srsly when I see someone say that being a sociopath is a good thing or they want to be one I just can't stop laughing.

Fucking pathetic you understand sociopaths are created from getting rejected by society, right?

The only good thing to be is a psychopath but you have to be born as one

G E N E S
E
N
E
S

DiamondNips said:
Like srsly when I see someone say that being a sociopath is a good thing or they want to be one I just can't stop laughing.

Fucking pathetic you understand sociopaths are created from getting rejected by society, right?

G E N E S
E
N
E
S
Most sociopaths are actually super narcissistic and charming.

Incels are just seen as bitter

DiamondNips

Banned
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
DiamondNips said:

G E N E S
E
N
E
S

nice theorys based on documentary and shit u read on the internet by doctors and shrinks

in the real world however all those shrinks (majority of them) are just putting up all those categorys to cope with the fact thay they just guess and dont have a real clue what exactly happens.
Well I doubt a person is actually a psychopath if a shrink diagnoses them as one. Except for maybe criminals (Serial killers in particular, who are confined and checked on by shrinks) there shouldn't be any psychopaths that can be diagnosed as such by a shrink. You gotta be pretty stupid to get diagnosed as a psychopath if you actually are one.

JFMSU

Coper
I don't want to be a sociopath, but they make good slayers. They are charming and manipulative. My father is one and he charms people everywhere we go, but it is hard for him to develop long lasting relationships