How NoFap affects women (video)

Jesus Christ

Normie
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
I have failed NoFap...and now I feel like shit
[video=youtube]

Hearing a woman talking about edging is quite funny.

Jesus Christ

Normie
gottaplay said:
this past prime aging slut is doing nofap to rewire her brain to feel arousal towards ugly guys now that she has no other choice

years of cock carousel and getting fucked silly by rugby players has seriously damaged her.

How about this couple NoFapping together.

[video=youtube]

You have a lot to live up to, with a name like that, you dead kike on a stick.

Like any masculine principle a woman desires to get hold of, it is quickly ruined.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing — if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control. (1 Timothy 2:12–15)

It has been proven that while excessive masturbation is harmful in men and contributes to love shyness, in women the converse is true in that they are more inclined to show happy, balanced attitudes and become more socially well-adapted.

I can't find my source for above, but women are basically fuck machines.  Perpetual fuck machines.

Those videos are pure dribble, I tried to watch them but the righteous fury of God quickly set me straight.

Once on a Taoist forum, a guy reported that he ended his gf's periods after 6 months or so of 'edging' sex.
He didn't ejaculate, thus used the sex to build up his internal energy - which in turn, spilled over into her.