Jawanomics

Lookism God
Work-cel in an office Monday to Friday and exercise on the evening, so kind of distracted.

Weekends I don't really do much...this means I lie on my bed for most of the weekend doing nothing and feeling depressed. Most work-cels get depressed when working and really enjoy the weekend....work depresses me as much as it does them I am just incel so actual life is even worse.

I am fortunate that in my adult life I have never been happy...so I don't know how truly miserable I am because there has been no great fall. A bit like residents of North Korea...so out of the loop they don't know how shit their lives are.

Felt the same when I was workcelling. Was too busy with work to ponder about my unfulfilled life. 
Then Friday came and all the normies were buzzing and waiting for the clock to drop whereas I knew that a 2 day fap marathon was about to commence.
The worst time was when I was working on Friday evening and had to walk through town and see all the happy and drunk people as I was heading home to open my Google Chrome and shitpost.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
How did your life change?
Got two GFs in 2016...not at the same time. One at the start that lasted about 4-5 months...one at the end that lasted a year.

So 2016 and 2017 were good.

2018 was shit...NEET isn't the way forward after like 6 months

Half of 2019 was shit, second half got better due to starting easy gym job. Also got new friends.

2020 was going to be good...but turned boring due to pandemic