• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How much time you spend in front of a mirror a day?

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
10 to 30 minutes depending on how much weed I smoke. I try to clean my face a bit while staring in the mirror.

modified

hairloss expert
30 minutes realistically most days. 10 minutes at least staring at my hair line. The rest of the time I'm looking at my teeth/jaws.

I don't need much time any more for this and some days are less since I already know my problems now and what to do to fix them.

When I was first trying to figure out what was wrong with me and what to do about it it was 1 hour +.

AlwaysLearning

Regular
modified said:
30 minutes realistically most days. 10 minutes at least staring at my hair line. The rest of the time I'm looking at my teeth/jaws.

I don't need much time any more for this and some days are less since I already know my problems now and what to do to fix them.

pretty much this...

my main worry point is my hair line, going to NW2 is just an absolute nightmare for me

modified

hairloss expert
AlwaysLearning said:
modified said:

pretty much this...

my main worry point is my hair line, going to NW2 is just an absolute nightmare for me

For me it's actually a positive thing now since RU+minox is working well. Over the past 4 months I've watched a lot of new hairs come in. I've enjoyed that 10 minutes per day.

I've only become more nervous now again in the past few weeks since I started roiding because that could potentially fuck up my hair gains.