How much exercise per week to get sub 15% body fat?

modified

hairloss expert
I have a long history with working out. But I've never been able to get sub 15% body fat. I've done extensive calorie counts, macro analysis, even keto briefly. I've just been left with frustration. I think it's just my shitty genetics, but I still want to keep trying.

Anyone in here gymcel enough to know how much exercise I should be doing in a week to get sub 15% bf?

I'm planning 45 min weights 3 times a week plus 30 min running on all non weight days. Is this adequate?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
45 minutes three to four times a week is perfect for anyone not wanting to become a massive bodybuilder to get below 15% BF. Add in a little sprinting, hill sprinting being ideal and far safer, and you're good to do! You cannot do long strides, the number one cause of injury when sprinting, which is why I promote them so much.

modified

hairloss expert
Lunchables said:
None, stay in a caloric deficit. Exercise assists you in staying in the deficit, so it is up to you.
I have no problem doing caloric deficits. My problem is if I run a deficit, my lifts go down, and I lose just as much muscle as fat.

So I'm not aiming for the "bulk and cut" mentality. I've tried that down to the calorie and it's never panned out for me.

I've decided I'm going to try for the "generally very physically active" mentality. Like when you know some guy who bicycles everywhere he goes plus swims and runs. He doesn't have a low bf because he's bulking and cutting. He has a low bf because he's just very active.

That's my new working theory anyway.