How much easier was it in the 1970s?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Say, 1974, being a 5.5/10 average guy. How much easier do you think it was to get laid?

considering it was only 2nd wave feminism starting off then(early stages), combined with no social media, and girls only having access to men in their IMMEDIATE vicinity, before this whole rape culture bs, I'd say his chances increase tenfold compared to today

LongTimeAgo

Coper
AlwaysLearning said:
considering it was only 2nd wave feminism starting off then(early stages), combined with no social media, and girls only having access to men in their IMMEDIATE vicinity, before this whole rape culture bs, I'd say his chances increase tenfold compared to today
I'd definitely think that too. I often think the older generations have zero chance of ever understanding incels.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
LongTimeAgo said:
AlwaysLearning said:
I'd definitely think that too. I often think the older generations have zero chance of ever understanding incels.
It's true. My mom thinks that I have a shot with every girl I meet because there's a chance I can elicit attraction with anyone. She doesn't understand the standards of girls these girls and that some girls literally write you off if you have one flaw. 

Back in the day, if you weren't ugly or deformed there was a chance you could fuck any girl if you were able to snag a first date with her

UglyNormalFag said:
LongTimeAgo said:
It's true. My mom thinks that I have a shot with every girl I meet because there's a chance I can elicit attraction with anyone. She doesn't understand the standards of girls these girls and that some girls literally write you off if you have one flaw. 

Back in the day, if you weren't ugly or deformed there was a chance you could fuck any girl if you were able to snag a first date with her
back then white knighting actually got you laid or atleast a bit of action. example: paying for a classy date at a resturant on a friday night would earn you 100 points in the girls mind while doing the same shit today would earn you maybe 10 LOL

LongTimeAgo

Coper
I think the 1970s were the best decade to be young and average looking. Seems like there was rampant sex, and relativley little pickiness on the part of girls.

No one lifted, no one did much in the way of grooming (straight guys barely got haircuts, let alone any body hair grooming or any of that shit), everyone dressed like shit, etc. You could be a skinny-fat, hairy dork with glasses, smelly balls, dick with sideburns, white fro, wearing a striped tie-died tank top, short shorts with 1 testicle hanging out and slay.

Girls weren't as easy and their sexuality was repressed, so sex was had less frequently.   Dating apps didn't exist, so you had to be at least sociable to enter the singles scene. 

I think most people here would be incel in any time period.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
tsh123456789 said:
I said:
Girls weren't as easy and their sexuality was repressed, so sex was had less frequently.   Dating apps didn't exist, so you had to be at least sociable to enter the singles scene. 

I think most people here would be incel in any time period.
:cage:

My fat incel friends fat white dad. Tells me tales of him slaying all the time in the 70s.

Also there was much less 'slaying ' and cuckoldry. Much easier for the average guy to find the average girl as a stable ltr.
Is that really such a goal though? It gets boring after the initial honeymoon phase. Slaying gives you life

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Was easier no doubt, women were limited to the men they interacted with IRl. There was no Tinder social media etc to seek out the top tier men to bang on the reg.  Women get horny too and since their selection was more limited they certainly had to lower their standards if they wanted to get laid at all.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
tsh123456789 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Is that really such a goal though? It gets boring after the initial honeymoon phase. Slaying gives you life
That is dream come true for an incel.. Even I'D prefer ltr with a looks matched indian girl rather than slay hot blondes.
Dude you're legit the best looking Indian man I've ever seen besides that guy from Heroes. I went to this predominantly Indian neighborhood in Queens, New York a few months ago and the average indian literally looked worse than the feces that come out of my asshole (no offense). You should be with a Freida Pinto girl right now tbh. Do you have aspergers? No way you should be incel. That's all on you. 

You should be plunging her with your curry dick right now 

dogboner54

Slayer
tsh123456789 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Dude you're legit the best looking Indian man I've ever seen besides that guy from Heroes. I went to this predominantly Indian neighborhood in Queens, New York a few months ago and the average indian literally looked worse than the feces that come out of my asshole (no offense). You should be with a Freida Pinto girl right now tbh. Do you have aspergers? No way you should be incel. That's all on you. 

I do fine with girls and date/lay once or twice  each week. But the top tier ethnic girls are literally out of my reach. 

They all have 2k+ tinder matches, semi Insta famous and have all been dicked by local celebrities and rugby players. Their ego and entitlement is through the roof. One mistake and they will replace you with a white Chad. 

My friends contantly tell me how my mom is the hottest indian they have seen in my city and don't believe me when I tell them she Married my dad a virgin at 18. She is kind, loyal and religious. 

I will never find an ethnic girl like that, and it crushes me.

brutal, this is true as fuck lol you are REPLACEABLE
if you fucking COUGH wrong it's over for you

tsh123456789 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
That is dream come true for an incel.. Even I'D prefer ltr with a looks matched indian girl rather than slay hot blondes.
You can easily get that today.   You're just too much of a spazz/weirdo to pull it off.   Especially an Indian girl given how much of a male dominated culture that is.  The only reason you might not be able to pull off getting a cute Indian girl (you're hunky, so that would be your match) is that you don't have your shit together enough careerwise. Indian women care a lot about your financial situation. 

I mean, really, you guys still get arranged marriages, right?   So your weird social skills can't even get in the way if that's the case.   You just have to have your shit together. 
[hr]
tsh123456789 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

I do fine with girls and date/lay once or twice  each week. But the top tier ethnic girls are literally out of my reach. 

They all have 2k+ tinder matches, semi Insta famous and have all been dicked by local celebrities and rugby players. Their ego and entitlement is through the roof. One mistake and they will replace you with a white Chad. 

My friends contantly tell me how my mom is the hottest indian they have seen in my city and don't believe me when I tell them she Married my dad a virgin at 18. She is kind, loyal and religious. 

I will never find an ethnic girl like that, and it crushes me.
You're just a fuck up, lol. So you're butthurt you can't get celebrity tier babes.   Get fucking real. 

You're probably pounding sexy girls no problem and you've just got yourself some player dilemma aka you have nothing to complain about. 

The door is that way.   Don't let hit it you on the way out.

Considering how much easier it was in 2004-5 when I started dating, it must have been heaven in the 70s

Koksal Baba

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:
tsh123456789 said:

That woman....
The only currycel I'd consider it to be humane enough to be considered and registered as a person with its own rights.

twisty

Banned
Night and Day...it was enough to be average men and have women in social circle..women wasnt so bluepilled like today via social media, they have not acces to various social circles, they had much less oportunities..There were no incels then believe me. If u 5.5 and she was at your social circle it wasnt rare to get 7...Now every 7 thinks that she is 11/10 cuz social media, whiteknights and likes..This age favours women ..But at the beginning of 20th century it was men>women...now women have bigger value

LongTimeAgo

Coper
twisty said:
Night and Day...it was enough to be average men and have women in social circle..women wasnt so bluepilled like today via social media, they have not acces to various social circles, they had much less oportunities..There were no incels then believe me. If u 5.5 and she was at your social circle it wasnt rare to get 7...Now every 7 thinks that she is 11/10 cuz social media, whiteknights and likes..This age favours women ..But at the beginning of 20th century it was men>women...now women have bigger value
:jrage: