• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How much do you weigh?

I have to work with these Bosnian floor tilers every now and then.

Every one of them is huge. Ken hand mogs, frame mogs, skull mogs, wrist mogs 99% of humanity. All of them are fucking beasts.

He said that "If not you 100kg, is not real man, not you man to me"

93kg.

I fail the test.

Wondering what the rest of you scumfucks weigh, do you pass the DOM Bosnian threshold for manhood?

I'm like 87kg/190lbs but that's all fat. You never said anything about muscle so do I pass the test?

IcedEarth

Rotter

DyingHope

Regular
Oldcels
I'm 202 pounds at 6f 1, I've lost 8 pounds within the last few months since I quit taking whey supplements oddly enough. I feel pretty good and 36 waist jeans need a belt now.

sephon said:
if he didn't mention anything about face masculinity fucking lol @ that idiot.

sephon, I wish I could get pics, it is laughable, it is like they were all saturated in prenatal t.

his son is 14, is 6'2, hands are huge. He has a pallet of bricks in his backyard. he gets his son to move the bricks from one part of the yard to another. One at a time. A whole pallet.

He is so robust it is lulz inducing.

Yet, his wife is devoted to him, he loves his family, ALL the Bosnians I have done plumbing for are the same. Super tall and robust, highly family orientated, if you fucked with even one of them, there would be war.

I wonder how much hardship went into their current genetic state.

Anakind said:
184 lbs at 6'3". Framecel of peace.

we are all scum.

the most I weighed was 105kg at 5'11, but I was gymcelling/bulking/roiding, so that doesn't count.

I'm relatively lean at 90kg, but there is no deluding myself, I am not framemogging anyone of note anytime soon.

You should see how utterly this Bosnian Tilers wife is devoted to him....

I have been in their home and partaken of their hospitality and observed them. He is completely serene, and at peace, and in control & centred.

FML.

Ascended

Joke
Irrevocably Autarded said:
I have to work with these Bosnian floor tilers every now and then.

Every one of them is huge. Ken hand mogs, frame mogs, skull mogs, wrist mogs 99% of humanity. All of them are fucking beasts.

He said that "If not you 100kg, is not real man, not you man to me"

93kg.

I fail the test.

Wondering what the rest of you scumfucks weigh, do you pass the DOM Bosnian threshold for manhood?

Legit. I've been around a lot of electricians, tilers, plumbers and like 95% always have thick fucking wrists and bear hands. Must be all the manual work they do.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Ascended said:
Legit. I've been around a lot of electricians, tilers, plumbers and like 95% always have thick fucking wrists and bear hands. Must be all the manual work they do.

not do but DID since childhood

Ascended

Joke
IcedEarth said:
Ascended said:

not do but DID since childhood

Yes. Most start working as apprentices when they are only 16.

I'm a pathetic 63.5kg at 6'0". My weak frame and non-existant upper body strength are my main flaws. I look like textbook skinny fat if I get up to 70kg.

I'm 5' 9", 250-plus pounds.

I just stepped on the scale, and it said 251.5 pounds.

I guess that's about 114 kg?

And now I'm hungry.

Anakind

Champion
Sacrificial Lamb said:

And now I'm hungry.

What are your T-levels?

Anakind said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:

And now I'm hungry.

What are your T-levels?

If I remember correctly, my T-levels are low (in the 300's), which seems bad...even for my age (43). I don't know what my BF % is, and I don't know how to measure it. I have lots of muscle, but also some extra (and unnecessary) fat.

I look good in a tight T-shirt (if that's relevant).

Anakind

Champion
Sacrificial Lamb said:
If I remember correctly, my T-levels are low (in the 300's), which seems bad...even for my age (43). I don't know what my BF % is, and I don't know how to measure it. I have lots of muscle, but also some extra (and unnecessary) fat.

Do you have the symptoms of low testosterone like low libido, depression, lack of focus? Mine are below 300 (age 34) and gonna start on TRT soon. The general cut-off point in testosterone is the 300-400 range. That's where the problems usually start.

Anakind said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:

Do you have the symptoms of low testosterone like low libido, depression, lack of focus? Mine are below 300 (age 34) and gonna start on TRT soon. The general cut-off point in testosterone is the 300-400 range. That's where the problems usually start.

Yes, I do.

My testosterone is in the low 300's (I think). However, I also have sleep apnea and low Vitamin D levels (if that's relevant). I also avoid the sun.

However, my sex drive partially died (almost overnight) over 10 years ago, after I temporarily stopped taking an anti-seizure/mood stabilizer drug in 2004-2005. I can still have sex, but my sex drive never really came back.

I'm not depressed now, but I've experienced it on and off after my mother died in 2011.

And my focus has been shit forever, but I experienced head trauma at age 11....after falling off my bike as a kid.

The doctor refused to prescribe testosterone for me after finding out that I have sleep apnea. I'm considering just going to a fertility clinic, and hiding my sleep apnea. In fact, I don't know if I have sleep apnea any more.....but I recently discovered that I have asthma.

I'm taking inhalers for the asthma.

I really don't want to use a CPAP machine. Maybe I'll do some yoga breathing exercises for the sleep apnea.