ZordoNado

Coper
Bimatoprost (marketed in the U.S., Canada and Europe by Allergan, under the trade name Lumigan) is a prostaglandin analog/prodrug used topically (as eye drops) to control the progression of glaucoma and in the management of ocular hypertension. It reduces intraocular pressure (IOP) by increasing the outflow of aqueous fluid from the eyes.[1] In December 2008, the indication to lengthen eyelashes was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA); the cosmetic formulation of bimatoprost is sold as Latisse /ləˈtiːs/.[2] In 2008-2011, at least three case series suggested that bimatoprost has the ability to reduce adipose (fat) tissue.
Bimatoprost activates prostamide alpha F2 receptors found in the hair follicle to stimulate its growth rate, it also prolongs the lifespan of the hair follicle.

You can make your eyebrows denser and darker by applying it daily, I have personal experience with it and it works like magic.

How to apply:

You need to buy a pack of Q-tips, I recommend the cheap ones that are made from wood, because they absorb less liquid. 
  1. At bedtime, wash your face.
  2. Take 1 Q-tip and break the stick in half, return one half to the package. You only need 1 half each day.
  3. Apply 1 drop to he tip of the Q-tip, don't let it get absorbed too much, apply it quick.
  4. Start spreading the material form the outer edge of the eyebrow, toward the inner edge - and then back to the outer edge.
    Do it slowly and apply some pressure when you do it so that you will feel a tiny etch on the eyebrow after - it means that the skin is absorbing the liquid.
  5. Extra spread on bald spots or areas that you want to focus on.
  6. Apply another drop and repeat on the second eyebrow. 
You don't need more then 1 drop for each brow, it won't make any difference if you apply it correctly. The whole process should take 3-4 minutes.

It will work for about 50% of the people, you need to apply it daily for at least 6 months to see if it works for you.

An example (not me):

Good-Luck!

N

National Shitposting Agency

Techno Viking said:
Good information, where do we buy it though? everywhere I look online its expensive as fuck or they need proof of prescription (ive tried like 3 different websites) getting sick of it now.
Many online pharmacies claim to require proof of prescription for legal purposes only, so I would research the specific sites if I were you and see what others say about them. I can vouch for alldaychemist, I don't fill in the prescription part and still get my orders with no problems

ZordoNado

Coper
Victory said:
Anybody found out where to buy latisse in Europe? Can't find it anywhere.

Find a dermatologist in your area that will be willing to write you a prescription, some acknowledge it as a treatment for eyebrow hair loss (although it's off-label), pluck your eyebrow before you visit him so that they will look reseeded.

modified

hairloss expert
Don't use this shit.

It causes periorbital fat atrophy (sunken eyes).

ZordoNado

Coper
modified said:
Don't use this shit.

Dumb Shitposter

It darken the skin of the applied area, which is good for the eyebrows. Some dump people who apply it on the lower eyelashes so that it leaks to their lower lids report "fat atrophy" on the lower lids due to the change in coloring.

M

madmaxmandem

ZordoNado said:
modified said:
Don't use this shit.

Dumb Shitposter

It darken the skin of the applied area, which is good for the eyebrows. Some dump people who apply it on the lower eyelashes so that it leaks to their lower lids report "fat atrophy" on the lower lids due to the change in coloring.
OP, I've used Careprost and had success with it.

It won't give you Montgomery Clift brows but I noticed an improvement after about 5 months of use.

And yes, i agree with you in that application to the lashes (even upper lashes) will darken the skin around the eye area.

modified

hairloss expert
ZordoNado said:
modified said:
Don't use this shit.

Dumb Shitposter

It's a known fact that using these as eye drops causes considerable fat atrophy in susceptible people over time.

If you think having longer lashes is worth risking sunken eyes go for it. I've already looked at it and decided against it for myself.

M

madmaxmandem

modified said:
ZordoNado said:
Dumb Shitposter

It's a known fact that using these as eye drops causes considerable fat atrophy in susceptible people over time.

If you think having longer lashes is worth risking sunken eyes go for it. I've already looked at it and decided against it for myself.
Read the thread title.

Eyebrows.

Plus no one on this forum should be applying this to their lashes, atrophy or not, since all they do is darken and lengthen lashes.

Despite their claims they don't thicken the lashes which is what's important for men thick not long lashes.