• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How many women do you repeatedly come in contact with day in and day out ?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
The only chick I care about coming into contact with is your mother OP

Mona

Regular
LOL at this dumb blue pill thread...

If exposure to women was a problem... that this forum would not exist.

Many guys have tried PUA - approaching cold, going to bars and clubs and also witnessing in social groups how the chicks ignored them while paying attention to the guy friend....

Norwooding Ethnik said:
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
setting records how is this possible and are you banging any

it's part of my job

context ? details ? what type of interaction. we are trying to perform a scientific study here

sounds like you work in a large corporate environment, to those I say they are skewed because the quality of the promiquity is how close you are in interaction with them. Being in a large corporate environment is like being a small fish in a big lake....for all intents and purposes you are not in close promiquity if you just see them across the room.  Other important factor is how many of them in promiquity are sexually available and in your sexual age range ? sure, a married 40 year old woman may be in promiquity, but not sexually available. To that I say you can still use the married 40 year old to help you get laid. A friend I know through work had the assistance of two older moms who he befriended who introduced him to their relative and they fucked.

Dialogue needs to take place. The best promiquity starts with your neighbor in your office. If it is a cubicle your neighbor is a prime location boardwalk location if any of you play monopoly. An incel I know married a girl from his cubicle next door.

The next best promiquity location is the next closest person to you and it works itself out like a radius

Mona said:
LOL at this dumb blue pill thread...

If exposure to women was a problem... that this forum would not exist.

Many guys have tried PUA - approaching cold, going to bars and clubs and also witnessing in social groups how the chicks ignored them while paying attention to the guy friend....

your a first degree retard of the highest order

cold approaching as an example of promiquity ? it's the exact opposite - the reason cold approaching DOESN'T WORK is because no promiquity exists. In fact there is no greater example of the power of promiquity than cold approaching and the lack of success rates people experience. Even higher tier looks males who slay on tinder - get pulverized cold approaching. For the exact reason that comfort, time, and social acceptance is lacking. She doesn't know you from tinder but it's much more socially accepted than some guy coming off the street and talking to her. Social acceptance is part of promiquity as well. Cold approaching is a disaster

Going to bars and clubs ? Bro you need to get off this PUA theme here you obviously don't know what promiquity is.

if we had a poll 90 percent of guys would be coming in at 0 percent promiquity in daily life with chicks you know that - i think 2 have even said they have over 0

going to bars and clubs with a clique group is a very limited view of promiquity. clicks, fake social groups that you hang out with once every few weeks - there is so much more than that. In fact I think the first thing people think of is social circle is groups.......I believe groups or clicks can have the effect of limiting the effect of promiquity in some cases because it becomes a game putting the dominant guy in the group at an advantage and the girls just chase chad.

Mona

Regular
Chads cold approach all the time you idiot. It works but not for ugly fucks

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Whatever girl is working at the front desk on the gym and front desk of the tanning salon.

Amnesia said:
Whatever girl is working at the front desk on the gym and front desk of the tanning salon.

you have a higher chance of getting a date with a girl at a store that you frequent than a random cold approach girl. 

This would be considered light promiquity - now just think of what heavy promiquity can do........

Mona

Regular
Amnesia said:

you have a higher chance of getting a date with a girl at a store that you frequent than a random cold approach girl. 

This would be considered light promiquity - now just think of what heavy promiquity can do........

Someone at work? kill yourself. Seriously. Cold approach works as long as you have the looks to do it.

In fact, women will cold approach you if you have the looks for it...

This is just another mental masturbation PUA thread...

This is a forum fully based on the belief in the power of looks and nothing else...

Please go fuck off from here and post in a PUA rotting shit hole...

Mona said:

Someone at work? kill yourself. Seriously. Cold approach works as long as you have the looks to do it.

This is a forum fully based on the belief in the power of looks and nothing else...

promiquity is a much more viable, attainable, and effective strategy for your average incel.  Looks is complete cope to be honest - it's just not realistic

Mona

Regular
exposure is the biggest problem

Without looks, you will get no exposure, fucking blue pill imbecile.

Lack of exposure is symptom of lack of aesthetic appeal. 

Please fuck off with the PUA philosophy. 

LookMaxxx or Die!

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Mona

Regular
Mona said:

promiquity is a much more viable, attainable, and effective strategy for your average incel.  Looks is complete cope to be honest - it's just not realistic

In order to be a cuckold, right? Even becoming a cuckold is like winning the lottery for a incel.

Looks is not cope. Looks is admitting you are ugly. "promiquity" AKA PUA is cope... 

Because it refuses to acknowledge you are genetically inferior and instead makes mentally emotionally deal with your fuckless life by 
making yourself believe that they other dudes are slaying not because they are better than you genetically, it's just a socialization aspect you need to learn which it is anything but the root problem. 

Stop looking at the symptoms and start looking at the root problems. 

Looksmaxx is realistic with Roids and Plastic Surgery. 

PUA will rob you blind before you know it of your time. Don't do this to yourself. Please.

promiquity has nothing to do with PUA 

your thinking of the concept of social proof inside a club. 

I'm not an advocate of pua

lookism is cope because it only applies to the top 10-20 percent of which most people will never achieve so why even worry about it people do it as a cope for the real reason which is a lack of promiquity. 

#1 promiquity #2 looks.

I'm a strong proponent of looks to be sure. But if the problem is your not looksmaxxed enough to get your looks match on tinder , then your problem is lack of promiquity not looks.

Mona

Regular
promiquity has nothing to do with PUA 

your thinking of the concept of social proof inside a club. 

I'm not an advocate of pua

lookism is cope because it only applies to the top 10-20 percent of which most people will never achieve so why even worry about it people do it as a cope for the real reason which is a lack of promiquity. 

#1 promiquity #2 looks.

I'm a strong proponent of looks to be sure. But if the problem is your not looksmaxxed enough to get your looks match on tinder , then your problem is lack of promiquity not looks.

Sorry but you are coping.

If you can't lookmaxx enough to get your match on tinder - what makes you think it will happen IRL? It won't!

Your problem after that is reducing your expectations to something more realistic.