How many posts per days can you have on this site before getting diagnosed with a men

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
tal illness?

I say 50+ is when you're starting to lose it.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
sephon said:
haven't you learned anything yet? It's the NORMALFAGS who're mentally ill not us buddy
Like if a normiequeer came across this forum

these numisc numb nuts don't count

BIGPIG

Incel
Harakiri said:
sephon said:
haven't you learned anything yet? It's the NORMALFAGS who're mentally ill not us buddy

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I will find you in real life, tie you down, hammer chisels into your maxillary sutures with no anaesthetic, and then push your maxilla so far back that the bone shards pierce into your brain and lower your IQ into the mentally retarded range.[/font]

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BIGPIG said:
Harakiri said:

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I will find you in real life, tie you down, hammer chisels into your maxillary sutures with no anaesthetic, and then push your maxilla so far back that the bone shards pierce into your brain and lower your IQ into the mentally retarded range.[/font]

HERETIC MEW WILL END YOU

BIGPIG

Incel
Harakiri said:
BIGPIG said:

HERETIC MEW WILL END YOU
you guys have autism