How many points does gymceling give you?

Compared to what?
Gym body compared to skinnyfat megabeta / lardbucket is several points. Compared to decent framed low bf "average guy" (women's definition not actual average)? 0-1.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Compared to what?
Gym body compared to skinnyfat megabeta / lardbucket is several points. Compared to decent framed low bf "average guy" (women's definition not actual average)? 0-1.

Compared to a skinny framecel

Therealdealbrah said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Compared to what?

Compared to a skinny framecel

1-2 points I gues. 2 is really pushing it.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
It dosen't give you any points, I am tall and with gymcel body it desen't do shit.
FACE
A
C
E

MewingAllDay

Normie
depends on face and height. body is a stacking element which stacks with ur face and height raising your looks slightly but giving you more sexual attractieveness.

GifMan

Incel
Height, neck, gymcel body, low bodyfat and tan saves me from a sexual death sentence. Put my beta face on a short tiny framed skinny fat guy and I would be sub 4

Spectre

Normie
GifMan said:
Height, neck, gymcel body, low bodyfat and tan saves me from a sexual death sentence. Put my beta face on a short tiny framed skinny fat guy and I would be sub 4

Legit, all of those things will save an averagecel, but just lol at neck training, tanning, bbing at less than 6'1''.

Spectre said:
GifMan said:

Legit, all of those things will save an averagecel, but just lol at neck training, tanning, bbing at less than 6'1''.

:crying:

It's only a halo if you've got a good face already. Otherwise it's 0.5/1 point at most.
Low body-fat is the most important (6-12% depending on the person)

Jeffrey Dahmer said:
It's only a halo if you've got a good face already. Otherwise it's 0.5/1 point at most.
Low body-fat is the most important (6-12% depending on the person)

I was rated a 6-6.5 facially mainly
But I think due to my shit framecel skinny body Im a 5.5

twisty

Banned
0,5 - 1,5 depends on your face and overall appearance ...
In 90 percent of cases I would say like 0.5 - 0.7
Everything above 1.5 pts is cope....
Gymcelling is legit for looksmaxing but ....u must have decent face as first..and it wont give u more than 1 point to look.. And u must know how to train...So lol at hardcore gymcels, they looks much worse with muscles ...if u have under 4.5 face, pls don't...really

Lel

Gigachad
if you have a good face it's a pity to not work out and reach perfection

other than that average gymcel won't benefit much from it

AzzRaze

Slayer
Lel said:
if you have a good face it's a pity to not work out and reach perfection

other than that average gymcel won't benefit much from it

:what:

It benefits the average gymcel more than it would the already good looking guy~

Gymcelling will give you +1 point at the very most, and typically loses you points overall. If you have great genetics for physique then you will already have a good body before gymcelling so it won't add much anyway.

If you have average genetics and train perfectly then you might add a point if you're lucky, but only if you stylemax, walkmax, posturemax, etc.

If you're not suited to lifting then you'll lose points from becoming a fat, bloated mess and getting injured/depressed.

And no matter who you are, gymcelling is most likely to ruin your personality, confidence, social drive, coordination/agility/walk/dancing ability/comfort with your body, and general ability to function in life.

Expect to go down 3 points or so. Be happy if you lose just 1 or 2.