• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how many people out of 1000 have a bigger dick

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
6 x 5 - 650

6.5 x 5.5 - 200 

7.3 x 5.9 - 75

Deliciadecu

Rotter
It's not about that, but about 8x6 being the perfect size to make any woman surprised and awed about how big and thick your cock is, feeling like all she needs you to do is to keep an erection because the simple fact that you'll fill her pussy completely is enough for her pleasure

Even if you were top 1% with a 6x5, having a 8x6 would be better

pm2613

Regular
Deliciadecu said:
It's not about that, but about 8x6 being the perfect size to make any woman surprised and awed about how big and thick your cock is, feeling like all she needs you to do is to keep an erection because the simple fact that you'll fill her pussy completely is enough for her pleasure

no to me it is I want to be one of the biggest she's ever had, if not the biggest as I'm only 20 years old so she hasn't had many partners probably. She doesn't have to be in awe (obviously id prefer that) but just so she thinks I'm the best she's had. My current girl now has been with 3 other guys so I'm hoping I'm biggest out of them. but I don't know because she's extremely pretty maybe she got with a very big handsome guy. I am anywhere from 7.1-7.3 length and 5.7-5.9 in girth

Deliciadecu

Rotter
pm2613 said:
no to me it is I want to be one of the biggest she's ever had, if not the biggest as I'm only 20 years old so she hasn't had many partners probably. She doesn't have to be in awe (obviously id prefer that) but just so she thinks I'm the best she's had. My current girl now has been with 3 other guys so I'm hoping I'm biggest out of them. but I don't know because she's extremely pretty maybe she got with a very big handsome guy. I am anywhere from 7.1-7.3 length and 5.7-5.9 in girth

You're probably top 5% overall, top 50% on Chadistan. If she only slept with three guys I doubt one of them was a "big handsome guy" how many of those have you seen irl?! Few, they are rare. If you aren't her biggest you're certainly the number 2 at least. Either way, if that concerns you, jelq

pm2613

Regular
straightcel_l said:
I have a bigger dick
"7  x   5.5  no bone press 

and people wouldnt expect it from me because im low t"

:hi:

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
pm2613 said:
Deliciadecu said:

out of four guys, you're gonna be the biggest with that. 

Like many here I'm a little dubious towards studies as all the measurements seem low

but I don't have any legitimate criticisms

Nevertheless 7+ x 5.5+ (esp. NBP) is where you start to get into big dick territory in anyone's book imho

While 6.5-7x5-5.5 looks pretty decent but not quite there I'd suspect

pm2613

Regular
Deliciadecu said:
pm2613 said:

You're probably top 5% overall, top 50% on Chadistan. If she only slept with three guys I doubt one of them was a "big handsome guy" how many of those have you seen irl?! Few, they are rare. If you aren't her biggest you're certainly the number 2 at least. Either way, if that concerns you, jelq

yea youre probably right. and in regards to jelqing, all the time spent for gains that prob won't be noticeable to an average girl. no thank you.

straightcel_l said:
pm2613 said:
"7  x   5.5  no bone press 

and people wouldnt expect it from me because im low t"

:hi:

wtf how did you know that

u posted it the other day buddy

https://bl.ocks.org/abovethemean/raw/9395398/

6 x 5

83.33%
In a room of 1000 guys, 167 should be both longer and girthier than you.
Your dick is at most 11.94 in3 (6.62 fl oz)
That's more voluminous than 71.99% of dudes!

6.5 x 5.5 

96.86%

In a room of 1000 guys, 31 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 15.65 in3 (8.67 fl oz)
That's more voluminous than 93.44% of dudes!

7.3 x 5.9

99.73%

In a room of 1000 guys, 3 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 20.22 in3 (11.2 fl oz)
[size=medium]That's more voluminous than 99.31% of dudes![/size]

pm2613

Regular
striker3.0_REFURBISHED said:
pm2613 said:
do you believe that is accurate?  because I sometimes feel insecure about my dick and according to that I'm pretty fukin huge

what are your measurements? also there's a good chance you're measuring length incorrectly

why would I be measuring incorrectly? explain how you do it