• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How many of your female friends are virgins compared to male?

dante

Joke
A lot of girls I know are virgins in the sense of vaginal penetration, though they definitely have experience with anal/oral sex.

incelhero

Regular
I've broke contact with all my female friends. Before that I had like 5 or 6, only the 3/10 one was a virgin but had few relationships.

Stitches

Banned
2 pure virgins I know of that are female both non religious.  One 28, the other 29.  One would be considered good looking by mainstream standards, the other not so much she's sort and fat, but has a great personality and is very funny and well liked.

Most today male or female lose ther virginities between 12-16.

ugliest

Champion
i have female friends that a virgin, but they are young 15yo, but they DID have a lot of blowjobs and handjobs tho...other than that female friends my age(20) virgins: 0, male friend virgins: a lot

Biffboff

Machine
The only female virgins I know are asexual and have complained about guys asking them for sex. the guys, around 50% were virgins until they were well into their 20s, some are still virgins at 30 and one is 45 now and a virgin, lives with parents and is poor as shit so no hope.