How many of you visited escorts?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
Describe the meeting. Were they disgusted by incels like you? Was it awkward?
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
MistGeburt3000 said:
Jawline said:
Describe the meeting. Were they disgusted by incels like you? Was it awkward?

Awkward only for me the first few times till i got used to it, if they arent streetwhores but prestige escorts i fould simply tell them that you are a virgin

they are used to it

they have all kind of clients so the average sluthater is not disgusting for them just have respect and care for a good hygiene

Did the escort kissed you?
 

Jawanomics

Champion
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,767
Reputation
4,062
A lot bad...a lot good...a lot meh.

Not sure why I don't repeat custom the good ones...I just like different pussy.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
op, going to hookers feels exactly like bags of sand and warm apple pie
 

Jawanomics

Champion
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,767
Reputation
4,062
I think I've found my best escort fuck again though...she left the agency and I kinda recogise her hair...will probably check it out on Wednesday.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
Post the photos of escorts you fucked :wink:
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Jawanomics said:
I think I've found my best escort fuck again though...she left the agency and I kinda recogise her hair...will probably check it out on Wednesday.

pics you faggot

make me fap


Jawline said:
Post the photos of escorts you fucked :wink:

I honestly wish I could, but my fucking paranoia stops me
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
IcedEarth said:
Jawanomics said:
I think I've found my best escort fuck again though...she left the agency and I kinda recogise her hair...will probably check it out on Wednesday.

pics you faggot

make me fap


Jawline said:
Post the photos of escorts you fucked :wink:

I honestly wish I could, but my fucking paranoia stops me


C'mon mate... I wont stalk you. I live in Poland, noone will know... Its just an escort... many people fucked her...
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
Jawline said:
Did the escort kissed you?

They usually say it in the profile. If they don't have french kissing in it, I don't go. It's no real sex without deep tongue.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
Are the escorts hot? I'm afraid going to escort and discovering that she's 5/10
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Jawline said:
Are the escorts hot? I'm afraid going to escort and discovering that she's 5/10

some are but they are rare, they don't cheat that much btw

also I had a thread about a pornstar here that was rated as 6 even though she's almost a 9 irl for 80% of the men so I'm not sure what a 5 is for you
 
Top